First DRY cycle.

YoMan

Awards
Hi, i'm 20 and i'm training for 3 years.
I'm 1.85m x 75 kg at maximum 10%BF.

I'm going to work in a club and i want some information for first cycle.
I need some weight gains for my job, and you know for this the gains must be dry!
I can't have fat in my situation, and i research not exagerated mass and minimize the sides. I heard about anavar, or superdrol.

Can you tell me some infos about it?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Read the rules man

Anyone under the age of consent (21) should NOT ask for any info or post any info in regards to

AAS sources
cycle information
post-cycle therapy

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
and beyond that, i don't understand why you need steroids to work in a club

land0204

Awards
well since ur under 21 all i can say man if you want info is to do some research. thats the best your gonna get bud.

YoMan

Awards
ok sorry guys i didn't read rules, so it's my fault.
i'm going to have 21 in april, but no problem.

and beyond that, i don't understand why you need steroids to work in a club
cause i've find an extra work like barman walk around the club and we must be without shirt.
i know it's a funny **** but in this way i can get some more money eheh :)

gunz

Awards
dont use steroids just to work in a club thats a bad choice ..buy some creatine and go eat and train hard you can get plenty big by doing that and if you cant get any bigger than what you are now then steroids are not the answer ..eat and train dude youll be fine.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
lol...are you gonna work in a gay bar? i have no problem with gay people...but straight guys who dance in gay bars for money will never get my advice on how to look bigger for tips

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
lol...are you gonna work in a gay bar? i have no problem with gay people...but straight guys who dance in gay bars for money will never get my advice on how to look bigger for tips
Ha ha Mooch...you said "tips".....that means bon.erz! :lol:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, you might wanna look into a supplement called food250, its an excellent anabolic, no pct needed, and you can take it at your age. Good luck and post ur results