First Post - Question

C

cerezyn

Awards
I know I am going to get flamed for this. I completely expect it, so bring it on. I am 30 years old and have been working out since my early high school days. I was more of a power lifter than and did not have the physique of a bodybuilder. I still don't. In my mid to late twenties I did some stupid things and destroyed my body. I decided to start working out again around 27. I cut out all drugs, and alcohol. I did steroids back in high school once, I got them from my football buddies. The thing is none of us knew anything about taking them and I did not do a full cycle only half, but I also did not do a PCT. I know stupid, and this is what I am going to get flamed for. Also this... Fast forward to 29 years old, and I have been working out religiously for two good solid years now. I don't weigh 270 lbs. like I used to. (I am 6'4" BTW). I am now down to 215 lbs. Well I asked a buddy of mine about steroids and he gave me a list of things to do. This is where I will get flamed, just last year I took CTD Labs Decabolen, with Himalaya Liver Support, and for my PCT it was just Novadex XT and the Liver Support. I was also taking ON ZMA, ON Creatine, ON Protein Powder, Gaspari Superpump 250, and Universal Animal Multi-Vitamins. Looking at these posts now I realize I messed up on my PCT.

The question I have is that I want to go on another cycle. I just stopped using everything for the last couple of months to let my body readjust, and now will go back on the Creatine, ZMA, Nitric Oxide, and Protein Shakes, but I also want to do another cycle. What would be good for me? I liked the results I got with the Decabolen, plus the fact that everything I got was easily attainable, and I did not have to inject everything. It was all OTC. That is what I like, so if anyone could give me some advice on my next cycle, and especially the PCT, I would greatly appreciate it.

I guess this is also me saying hello to everyone, and I am sorry for my first post being so long.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testosterone @ 600mg a week for 12 weeks. For PCT, Nolvadex for a few weeks 20-40mg a day. That's very simple so you will need to research it more, but definitely stop playing around with designer products.