best prohormone to BULK

Judo Tom

Awards
i am thinking about using 4ADNE to bulk but i am looking for thoughts suggestions on things to stack it with. m1t is not an option and neither is 1test because i think i am allergic.

the substance i am thinking about is 4OHT people over at animals board rave about this substance but i need some honest outside opinions.

Basically i would like info/opinions on what this would help with while stacking it with 4adne or if i should just use one or the other to bulk.

I am looking for a nice clean bulk i know diet is the main factor and trust me i will eat my face off. I need to do a clean bulk because i compete in weight classes and do not want to gain tons of fat while i bulk.

Thanks!

dingling

Awards
Are you doing a transdermal or injecting? If youre injecting, why not get some fina in there for a nice bulker. I think i heard 4OHT was being compared to a winstrol type feeling. Like you said, eat your face off and i think whatever you use, you will be pleased.

Judo Tom

Awards
i love tren but the problem is it takes me months and months and months to recover..

i have heard that 4oht helps prevent shutdown but i dont want to risk it that is why i am thinking about the 4ad/4oht combo

i think i will use both with no ester .. it is more frequent injections but last time i used 4ad cyp and got very very very very little out of it

I will probably pin all of this but transdermal is not out of the question just not likely.

THanks and please anyone else with ideas/feedback or what not please chime in it will be greatly appreciated..

legaljuicer

Awards
both of the items I was going to suggest are on your do not use list. Got me dude.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
4OHT is great stacked with other things. It would be good for cutting alone, but probably not for bulking. I don't think you'll gain very much on it. I would stay either stack 4OHT with 4AD or just take 4AD alone. If you just want to bulk & 1 test is out, 4ad is your best bet. If you want to control the bloating, add about 25% OHT with it.

Judo Tom

Awards
yeah that doesnt sound bad at all..

A sells a mix that is just that 75mg of 4adNe and 25mg of 4oht i normally mix up my own stuff but i have read that 4oht is a bit of a pain to get into solution and think i might just order his mix to keep things nice and simple.....

but i also wondering why i dont just run test cyp at 500mg and be done with it... oh well i like to try things out..

azgymrat

Awards
Hey dude, I've been using 1-4AD and 4AD both as a transdermal and mixed with cyclodex as a nasal spray. Been on for just over 90 days (I know its a long time from what I've seen on other posts sugesting 2-4 weeks) taking 150mg x2 a day transdermal and 50mg x4 with nasal spray. Gone from 228 to 253 and droped 1.5 from waist and no water retention. No sign of shutdown. No sides. Hope this helps.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
yeah that doesnt sound bad at all..

A sells a mix that is just that 75mg of 4adNe and 25mg of 4oht i normally mix up my own stuff but i have read that 4oht is a bit of a pain to get into solution and think i might just order his mix to keep things nice and simple.....
I have mixed my own OHT brew, it definitely mixes easier than 4AD. I got 2.5 grams into bottles of T-1 Final no problem. A buddy of mine mixed the same amount of nordiol into his T-1, the OHT mixed easier.

Judo Tom

Awards
not exactly sure about the rules around here.. but i think i can say this..

i know where to get 1test powder.. i know where to get 4ad powder...

4oht powder i do not know where to get... any help?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The only place I know of with 4oht powder is anabolicsuperstore.com. Its expensive at $6 a gram.

Judo Tom

Awards
THanks mods please edit/delete if that post is not allowed..

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't the post not be allowed? Its not like you're asking for a source of the real deal.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Judo Tom, how do you know for certain that you are allergic to 1-test?

Judo Tom

Awards
from another post of mine.. sorry if im repetitive...
I used 1test and 4ad before and LOVED the gains while on a strict diet (bulking) and a good routine. That was a transdermal cycle the old t1pro and loved it.. i was doing the "hardcore" dosage but the gains were awesome and i had no sides until the 3rd time i used it when i developed a rash..

so i really dont know what to do..

i might try an oral one day if i can borrow some from a friend and try it for a day or two and see what happens...

but i am using 4ad right now and starting to see some gains which is nice.. and it makes me feel gooood but 1test is much stronger and i like the gains better

if anyone has ideas please share

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like the rash is probably from the transdermal gel, not the 1-test. Was there DMSO in there?

I've never used DMSO, but I get rashes from the new BDC gel with DMFA. The wierd thing is I only get it on my chest, no problems anywhere else. If I applied it to my chest, I'd get a red rash & the itching was uncontrollable. I would even wake up in the night to scratch it, it was so bad. Still use it, I just use my arms, delts, traps, abs, & feet more.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
azgymrat, are you using equal amount of 4AD and 1,4AD in your dermal?

PC1

On the rash...............

If you're allergic to 1-test then you're allergic. But if drying from the dmso is what's doing it to you, it could just be a skin sensitivity. What I've found helpful is, after you've rubbed in your transdermal solution, apply a moisturizing skin cream like Neutrogena or Eucerin. Also mix in some aloe vera.

This takes care of 95% of the skin troubles I get from the dmso. It also helps to get some additional absorption of your androgens that get left behind on your skin in the drying process.

Good luck.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
not exactly sure about the rules around here.. but i think i can say this..

i know where to get 1test powder.. i know where to get 4ad powder...

4oht powder i do not know where to get... any help?

This isn't bb.com bro (nothing against them), but your free to post any site selling stuff that you know of... as far as I know.

The only place I know of with 4oht powder is anabolicsuperstore.com. Its expensive at $6 a gram.
1fast400 also has it for 6$/gram

cm5

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it looks like everyone has 4OHT powder now. PN now has it too.

Judo Tom

Awards
what type of results are people getting.. im afraid this is going to be more hype..

i also do not buy the non supressive thing... thats just me..i get supressed if i smell a steroid

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I love 4OHT because it does not shut me down. I kept me libido throughout the cycle. It's usually gone by week 3 of 1-test/4AD. I also got a lot less oily skin & acne. You probably will get slightly less gains than with 1-test/4ad, but I'll sacrifice that for the other effects. Its good stuff.

I will be adding a little 4OHT in all my future cycles as well.

Judo Tom

Awards
nice thanks for the feedback.. what type of gains do you get..
is it better for mass or strength?

azgymrat

Awards
SilverSurfer, I have been at a 50/50 split on the 1-4AD & 4AD. Thinking of uping the 4AD a bit (maybe double) just because it is so cheep. Then again, I think if it aint broke don't fix it.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
nice thanks for the feedback.. what type of gains do you get..
is it better for mass or strength?
I would say it's about 80-85% as effective for mass & strength as straight 1-test, but helps reduce shutdown, lethargy, water retention, & acne (for me at least).

I don't think you would gain much with 4OHT as a stand alone, It's best for stacking IMO. ****, at $6 a gram it would cost you about $120 for a cycle worth with 15g powder & t-gel.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
But 2 methylated versions are coming out soon which may possibly mean we will have more options for a base stack.

Judo Tom

Awards
inject it!!!!

not a fan of methylated prohormones.. maybe its just me... but i think i have done enough damage to my liver for 2 lifetimes. :)

but methy 4oht i will keep an eye on.. who knows...

oh thanks for the input i didnt know it was so close to 1test as far as gains go...