Methyl E/Trenadrol

L

LiftBig11

Awards
alright so what would be good dosages for these. I have 2 bottles of Methyl E that i got for cheap and was thinking of adding some Trenadrol.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
alright so what would be good dosages for these. I have 2 bottles of Methyl E that i got for cheap and was thinking of adding some Trenadrol.
Epi should be dosed around 20/30/40/40/50(<--maybe) ... if you want to go to 50, it was kind to me... that's where the sweet spot was for me between 40-50 mg... 5 weeks might be pushing it for you, I don't know.

Trenadrol is labeled 3mg, but everyone says that is a misprint. I guess it is really 30mg, and I know Rugger had a good experience with 90mg for something crazy like 6-8 weeks. It's a mystery chemical, it is labeled methoxy trn , but again, everyone says that it isn't. Since the manufacturer won't tell anyone what it is... well, that seems kinda shady.

But I guess 3 tabs a day is what did Rugger good, and he is pretty big dude.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read PA tested trenadrol to be a 19-nor so i would base dosages off of that

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I read PA tested trenadrol to be a 19-nor so i would base dosages off of that
If that is true, then my dosages are appropriate.

L

LiftBig11

Awards
Yeah i was thinking something like 20/30/30/30 and then the tren at 60/60/60/60 but after the first 2 weeks if everything goes well ill take it up to 90. Any recomendations would be great thanks