Decabolin - talk to me!

paradigmer

Awards
Went to the supplement store today and a rep from Discount Nutrition told me that Decabolin was the best pro-hormone supplement they sell to quickly gain muscle size.

I haven't really heard of it before and I haven't seen posts on it here.

I am getting frustrated with natural test boosters as i haven't responded at all. I just finished a cycle of Mass FX and didn't notice or feel anything at all.

Anyone have experience with Decabolin? Is it worth a shot? Can you retain your gains after you're off of it?

Thanks,

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Went to the supplement store today and a
rep from Discount Nutrition told me that Decabolin was the best pro-hormone supplement they sell to quickly gain muscle size.
I haven't really heard of it before and I haven't seen posts on it here.

I am getting frustrated with natural test boosters as i haven't responded at all. I just finished a cycle of Mass FX and didn't notice or feel anything at all.

Anyone have experience with Decabolin? Is it worth a shot? Can you retain your gains after you're off of it?

Thanks,
If you ever go into a supp store, it's usually a pretty good idea to not listen to anyone's "advice".

AsylumLifter

Not sure why yall are saying the sales guy is an idiot. Decabolen is a great PH(legal steroid) to gain quick size and strength. Now if the guy tried to tell you it isnt toxic or is perfectly safe, then yes he is an idiot.

Personally I would never recommend decabolen to anyone because of the harsh toxicity that comes with it, and I especially wouldn't recommend it to someone that has only used test boosters. If you are looking to try an OTC pro hormone for the first time I would recommend a halodrol clone like Juiced by Geared Up Nutrition.

paradigmer

Awards
Why was this moved to the steroid forum? i'm talking about a legal supplement they sell at supplement stores.