Sustanon....1st injection Saturday...soreness

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I took my first injection of sustanon on saturday....just wondering how long i should expect my ass cheek to be sore. Just feels like a bruise back there. Wondering if this is normal.

thanks

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's normal. Usually the Propionate ester within the Sustanon is the culprit. Pin a little higher and further to your side so you don't get any pain when you sit down. Make sure you rotate injection sites. Just be glad you're not using Testosterone Propionate on its own.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You can probably expect this to happen with each and every injection....

holy

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Thanks....I just wanted to make sure it was normal....been thristy as hell too!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Totally normal. For me, the first injection was PAINFUL afterwards. Whole ass cheek was sore for 3 days. Injections seemed to become less and less painful though. Totally normal man.

trynacut

Awards
Yes, it's normal. Usually the Propionate ester within the Sustanon is the culprit. Pin a little higher and further to your side so you don't get any pain when you sit down. Make sure you rotate injection sites. Just be glad you're not using Testosterone Propionate on its own.

In addition to being jacked, I believe Cub is right on the money. Although I had no soreness the times I have done Sussie, I did have 2-3 days of soreness every time I did prop.
So Cub's suggestion of rotation plus up and over on the glute is good call.

Just a note, if you include a quad injection in your rotation, I personally buck conventional wisdom and instead of poking only the vastus lateralis, I include my rectus femoris as a spot in the rotation. If you try this though, you might want to flex it first so bring out separation, that mark the belly of that quad head, so you don't miss and go between two heads or end up hitting a thinner strip like the sartorius. Hopefully that did not come across as patronizing or condescending, as I am not sure how much exp you have sticking yourself.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
prop soreness....get used to it...i am...

charley

charley

Awards
i've always believed that when you start up a test cycle after being off for a while that your imune system kicks up and can cause a little iritation as well as the fast working esters [prop] and i do like sus & cyp together , always in my glutes.. there is also something refered to as 'sus flu'....you can google that.......

ebbourg

ebbourg

Awards
I never get any soreness... 1st warm you vial of sustanon in hot water before filling the syringe. Put the syringe in HOT water (tip up), then go take a hot shower. After the shower, slowly inject the warm sus. I guarantee you'll notice a difference... no soreness!

SpeciaL ED

honkykong

Awards
I pinned myself on the edge of the glute and I am in pain!!!!!!! I have a golf ball knot in my ass and it has been there since monday. Any suggestions.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Did you just miss and get it in your fat? Or is it swollen and red?