Epi And M-drol For 3 Weeks Log

jaydesiel4651

Awards
So i took a few months off from the gym, I've been back in for 2 months, and I wanna get jacked again. Im 6'0 180 lbs.....down from 200-205 before i stopped lifting (Lost about half good weight half bad weight)....Heres the current dosing protocol

weeks 1-3 30 mg epi 1 first thing in the am 2 pre-wo
weeks 1-3 10 mg m-drol pre-wo or first thing in am on of days

a few things im considering are not taking the drol on off days, and only taking 20 mg of epi on off days. or maybe taking the drol only 3x a week. Maybe bump the third week up to 40 mg of epi. Ill play it by ear depending on how i feel, but suggestions are welcomed.

Goals are to gain 15 solid lbs of lbm. which ive done with epi solo at 40 mg for 3 weeks. 40 lbs on bench, 50+ on deadlifts, and keep it....pct with torem @ 90/60/30, and may change depending on how im feeling.

a few lifts from the last two days.

1/9/08

bench- 225 x 10,9,8 275 x 1 =(
incline db- 90's x 7,5,6
weighted w/db dips- bw + 60 x 8,8,8 drop weight and do 8 more every set

some burnout tri work on bench and pushdowns.

1/10/08

wg pullups- bw x 10,9,8
hammer chins- bw x 6,6,6
rack deads- 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 6, 225 x 8
some burnout stuff and bicep work

jaydesiel4651

Awards
nothing unusual besides really good pumps in the gym so far, but im starting to feel kind of on...this is my first time using m-drol, im hoping to be one of the many who react well to this compound.

musclempire

Awards
you will def get some good pumps with these 2 compounds..i would take one of the epi caps post-workout or later in the day, hormones are just as important for recovery..plus 10 mg each of epi and super pre-workout will give you a great pump..just a suggestion sounds like a nice cycle though

jaydesiel4651

Awards
you will def get some good pumps with these 2 compounds..i would take one of the epi caps post-workout or later in the day, hormones are just as important for recovery..plus 10 mg each of epi and super pre-workout will give you a great pump..just a suggestion sounds like a nice cycle though
Ive always noticed great pumps with epi at 20 pre, and on w/o days ill take the other 10 after..i usually take it about 1-2 hrs pre w/o. My reason to take the first ten in the morning is because ive heard that dosing as early as possible slows shutdown.

thebulkster

Awards
epi wont do much for 3 weeks IMO. Take epi for an extra 3 weeks.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
epi wont do much for 3 weeks IMO. Take epi for an extra 3 weeks.
Ive taken epi 3 times. every time i get 85-90% of gains in first 3 weeks, with mostly sides shutdown and small gains in the last week. Plus the addition of the drol i think it should do plenty

jaydesiel4651

Awards
DAY 4

did a little shoulder work i put up 205 x 6 on pushpress real easily which was unexpected. Overall just a very very strong workout. feeling pumped allday for the last two days....ill check my weight in two days but i feel up some lbs already.

thebulkster

Awards
Ive done 3. And a lot of my gym partners have done them too. And we all do 6 weeks for the epi. Two of my 3 have been with mdrol and the other one was with Pplex.

mdrol 1 2 3
epi 1 2 3 4 5 6

Standard 21 day nolva. Nice cycle.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
im already noticably bigger...up 10 lbs....i feel pumped all day...weight felt light today but im takin it easy,

i put up 225 x 10 on bench pretty easy
100's for 7 on incline db bench

Im also starting to feel sick, started antibiotics yesterday....i have a weird pressure/pain in my right eye, its bugging me but if it continues for another 2 days im dropping the drol.

thebulkster

Awards
Cant think what the pressure in the eye could be other than high blood pressure. You had it checked?

jaydesiel4651

Awards
Cant think what the pressure in the eye could be other than high blood pressure. You had it checked?
at walmart...its all good....no more pressure, so im happy about that....Im feeling really swole, i hit 275 x 3 yesterday on bench which is slightly up. Im about 10 days in and already very happy with the results.....cant wait to see what the next 20 days brings....back workout tomorrow hopefully ill tear it up!!!

jaydesiel4651

Awards
day 12.....going to the gym to hit chest and tri's today, i got a 24/7 pump. Im gonna weigh myself at the gym....Feeling good all day, really enjoying this cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how much do you weigh? what was time between cycles. Just wondering because it's pretty hard to keep gaing at 15lb in a 3 week period I wish you luck but 5lbs of lbm a week on your 4th cycle is going to be pretty hard. i mean by comparison it takes people who compete at national level sometimes 12 months to put on 15lb of lbm and they are most likely "on" that whole period.

MuscleDREAMER

Awards
Is this guy not coming back? I was kindof curious how this would turn out