Clenbuterol and Winstrol!

orangejuice07

Awards
Its been a good 12 weeks since i got off of my 12 week test400/deca300 cycle and i am looking to cut down on a little fat i have gained since getting off the cycle(had some wrist injuries so couldnt lift to full potential) so i was thinking about doing a 6 week cycle of winstrol 50mg/ed mixed in with 2 week on/2 week off of clenbuterol anywhere from 40mcg to 80mcg a day( havent tried it yet so im not sure about my tolerance) What you guys think? should i do these seperate or does putting them together maxmise the potential?

5' 10"
250 lbs
8 years lifting experience
3 cycles of aas, test, deca, winstrol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
together is fine, u will most likely experience a dip in libido though, as well as some sore/dry joints

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Not to highjack the thread, but does taking clenbuterol with any AAS cause libido to decrease more than it normally would without the clen? Or does taking clen itself cause loss in libido?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clen shouldnt have an effect on your libdido as it is not hormonal. Keep a close eye on your bp though, im against stacking clen with aas cuz steroids themself are hard enough on the heart.