losing 9-10 pounds pct normal?

sportf190

hey guys i currently am on day 11 of my pct and so far i went from about 221 to 212 mourning weight.. i keep droping about a pounda day.. is this normal?? i understand its all water weight and every1 says i still look the same size but 10 pounds is alot... i am doing a strong pct witmyh clomid at 100mg and nolva at 20mg.. and sustain alpha also.. i have reduced my lifting to no more than 1 hr a day and im taking creatine glutamine before and after.. diet is the same on cycle with about 350 grams of protein and 300-400 grams of mostly complex carbs..?? some help is appreciated my cycle was test e 500mg 1-12, dbol 50mg 1-5 and winstrol 80mg 8-12.. thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats not unheard of...did you hold most of the water from the dbol throughout the whole cycle...or did the winny dry you out at the end? mabye try a natty anabolic to help keep some gains...i really enjoy x-factor in a pct...

edit: are you sure your clomid and nolva are legit?

sportf190

yes positive its from ag-guys its the liquid i measure it out and cap it its called l-nol and l-clo... strength seems to have dropped a little bit but im just depressed because my weight just keeps going down and i haven't touched liquior in 12 weeks. and my diet has been eating every 2 hours protein protein and carbs... i dont get it.. i gained 30 pounds on cycle and now my total gain is about 21 pounds.. with my bodyfat up a couple %!

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yes positive its from ag-guys its the liquid i measure it out and cap it its called l-nol and l-clo... strength seems to have dropped a little bit but im just depressed because my weight just keeps going down and i haven't touched liquior in 12 weeks. and my diet has been eating every 2 hours protein protein and carbs... i dont get it.. i gained 30 pounds on cycle and now my total gain is about 21 pounds.. with my bodyfat up a couple %!
don't feel bad man,
keeping anything over 15lbs is fine, people really can add a ton of water that needs to be shed.

sportf190

yeabut typically is the first two weeks when u lose the most weight from this cycle... i just hear of people only losing 5 pounds and its frustrating becuae i have done eerything right during my pct to make sure my workouts have been really intenese with my 25mg ephedra and it sucks lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
30lbs? id bet 15 of that was water....you will probably even out soon...just keep liftin hard and eatin hard...good luck bro

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeabut typically is the first two weeks when u lose the most weight from this cycle... i just hear of people only losing 5 pounds and its frustrating becuae i have done eerything right during my pct to make sure my workouts have been really intenese with my 25mg ephedra and it sucks lol
i dont know where you heard this from but there is no normal or average amount lost in pct...it depends on the compounds being run on cycle...the chems being used in pct and the person...thier is never any set weight that your gonna lose...but bro honestly...who wants to hold 20 lbs of water?...bloat is disgusting...let it go...

sportf190

thanks man and any advice for my next spring ********/cutter cycle i will give myself a good 8 weeks after pct and then run something in april i think wit my stats 212 15%bodyfat 6'0 the best cycle would be a recomp cycle maybe gain a good 10 pounds of muscle and lose 5 pounds of fat over 8 weeks to get my bodyfat to 12 % ... the compounds im thinking of running are test prop, anavar, masterson,primo or eq... im going to wait a while before trying tren as i want to reach my full potential..

sportf190

alrite so everything is normal then thats fine i dont want to hold water but i guess ididnt know i gained that much water.. i do look leaner but my stomache keeps getting bigger and i just feel less fuller in my shirts so maybe im mistaking that for muscle loss especially becauses i ran test e with dbol and i only used adex rarely in the beginning..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i gained 30 pounds on cycle and now my total gain is about 21 pounds.. with my bodyfat up a couple %!
If you can keep 20 pounds when it's all said and done that is awesome,how long would it have taken you to gain 20 pounds natural?? Test and D-bol are notorious for water bloat don't worry about the 10 pounds and be happy for the 20.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
If you can keep 20 pounds when it's all said and done that is awesome,how long would it have taken you to gain 20 pounds natural?? Test and D-bol are notorious for water bloat don't worry about the 10 pounds and be happy for the 20.

i agree...and didnt take 114 posts this time...lol...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I know there some experienced AASers in here :D, so, I have a question.. For a 20 week cycle of test, moderate dosing (400-600mg weekly), is HCG absolutely necessary?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no... but it will definately help make pct easier...the recovery after those long ones is really rough....

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know there some experienced AASers in here :D, so, I have a question.. For a 20 week cycle of test, moderate dosing (400-600mg weekly), is HCG absolutely necessary?
I don't know if it is absolutly necessary.But I tell you what it brings your boys and your sex drive right back up. I wouldn't do a cycle without it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

actually i don't know anyone that has gained 30lbs and only lost 5lb unless they were soooo far from their potential that they shouldn't of been anywhere near the juice Or they came off some heavy cut where they were way below their normal calories and weight. if somebody gained 12lbs and lost 5 that would be almost the same as gaining 30lbs and losing 15 it's all relative