Pulse or straight?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Trying to cut, but wanting to maintain muscle if not gain some (recomp then I guess?).

Anyways...I have a few options.

On hand I have plenty of Hdrol, Epi, and Mdrol to run however I please (not all at once though of course).

I was thinking pulsing Epi 4 days a week for roughly 8 weeks and using something like 11-oxo on off days. Then I thought maybe I'd pulse Hdrol instead.

Now I'm thinking maybe I'll just run a straight cycle for 5-6 weeks of either.

(40/40/40/40/50 and maybe a 6th week of 50) for epi?
(50/50/50/75/75 and maybe a 6th week of 75) for Hdrol?

I'm pretty much ruling out Mdrol until late Sept.

PCT/Support supps aren't a problem. PCT will most likely consist of Nolva, Test Booster of choice. Maybe another cort blocker on the side like X-lean? Cycle support will be ran pretty much throughout the entire gig.

Thoughts are needed about whether or not to run a pulse or straight cycle...and of which.

Currently 6', 225lbs, 15% bf (hydrostatic)

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Just run a straight cycle. In my opinion H-Drol and Epi are to mild for a pulse. Just run 5 weeks of epi at 40/40/40/50/50 or H-Drol for 6 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75/100 or something alike. You'll make much better gains that way and with proper support you can easily keep blood pressure and liver values in check with these compounds.
M-Drol is much more suitable for pulsing.

Good luck!

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone recommend pulsing the mdrol?

Or stick with straight Hdrol or Epi?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone recommend pulsing the mdrol?

Or stick with straight Hdrol or Epi?
Hey man the mdrol has loads of sides and is best to use for a bulk even if you pulsed it i would recomend you run six weeks of hdrol straight as you wanna recomp its great for a cut if you really wanna pulse use the epistane

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Okay well I'll likely run a 6 week of Hdrol straight.

50/50/50/75/75/? (we'll see what the deal is before I bump to 100)

Thanks guys.