Well here it is: Bloodwork from my HAVOC cycle

boo99

boo99

Awards
Blood drawn on 12/30/08 on day 13 of cycle and was at 40mg at the time.

MD usually calls if numbers are off and he didnt call.

Today I went there to get a copy since I want to go 5-6 weeks on this cycle at 40mg since I dont have any sides at present.

Im glad I went in because there were some abnormalities (not intense but changes) from my last bloodwork which was in 9/08.

I dont have the liver/kidneys numbers from the 9/08 results only the lipids.

Heres the lowdown:

Lipids:

Before/After are the numbers here:

HDL: 103 now 29
Cholesterol: 200 now 101
LDL 90, now 61
Triglycerides: 87, now 67
Chol/HDL Ratio: 3.48 (dont know before) but its normal

Kidney/Liver:

BUN: 31 HIGH--- normal 7-25
AST 56 HIGH----normal <37

Other Kidney/Liver tests were normal.
These include Bilirubin Total and Direct, Creatinine

Everything else was normal.

BUN is often raised with increased protein catabolism, and increased protein ingestion which I did increase at start of cycle. Also BUN can raise with dehydration (Attention---more H2O!)

AST raising alone can mean the enzyme may be coming from another part of the body and not the liver.

Usually BUN, Creatinine go up together in kidney issues as do AST/ALT in liver issues.

(Yes I have a medical background but I discussed the results with my MD this evening and he wasnt concerned and thats why he didnt call.)

The levels are not that elevated and we will repeat them in 2 weeks.

I will continue on the cycle at 40mg but will increase H2O (how much more- I drink tons!) and add more Liver Support and more NAC to protect liver even more.

If the other numbers that go hand and hand with liver/kidney functions were high and 4 times higher, I would stop the cycle.

Now the Nolva (which I have) after the cycle will also have to be monitored, however I may forgoe it totally and do OTC PCT though Im not for that route. I think a SERM should be done here and not a OTC.

Well just wanted to share this with you all.

boo

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info there. Very interesting.

Just curious.....are you using cycle support or any liver supplement?
thanks

boo99

boo99

Awards
thanks for the info there. Very interesting.

Just curious.....are you using cycle support or any liver supplement?
thanks
heya

I use lotsa milk thistle and a Liv Support combo (which I have used for years even before cycle------since I believe the liver should always be protected no matter whats happening)

Also I take NAC as well and I dont drink alcohol.

I did drink 3 weeks before the cycle ( I LOVE BEER) but stopped it all before the cycle and none since---even on NYE which was a bitch but hey Im dedicated here.

I dont use cycle support but may look into it. I do take some of its ingredients already---milk thistle, NAC, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorne.
Prob. cheaper for me to get Cycle Support then all these individual supps.

It does get wayyyyyyy costly for all the supps but to me-----again-----protecting the liver is KEY------In Chinese Med-----which I studied as well----they call the Liver---"the general" of the body.

boo

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i just began my 1st week of pct for my cycle of epi.. i went up to 50mg for my first cycle.. i was tested for numerous things including testosterone and prolactin in the third week of my cycle and everything was normal.. the only thing was off was my kidney levels which were slightly elevated.. which doctor said was mostly due my high protein intake.. test was also slightly elevated from last time i got blood work, it was still well within normal range.
I used a cycle support of milk thistle, red yeast rice, saw palmetto, coq10, fish oild, flax oil, hawthorne, celery seed, garlic and a multi v through out.
My blood work led me to believe epi/havoc is very safe and effective for a beginners first cycle. Levels up to 50mg caused no noticeable health problems. A total gain of 9-11 pounds was gained from my cycle, but the best part was the noticable size and gains throughout my body including fantastic gains on my arms and traps, i was over all very dry and hard looking. If i could do this cycle over i would def start a little higher.. rather then easing into a higher dose like i did this time,, i really began seeing good gains at 40mg and would prob start there if done again.

XxCrisisxX

Awards
HDL 103? Is that right?

My lipids were nearly the same at 30mg and, like you, both my total cholesterol and ldl took a big dive which I thought was a little weird. Thanks for posting your blood work.

How are the gains so far?

boo99

boo99

Awards
i just began my 1st week of pct for my cycle of epi.. i went up to 50mg for my first cycle.. i was tested for numerous things including testosterone and prolactin in the third week of my cycle and everything was normal.. the only thing was off was my kidney levels which were slightly elevated.. which doctor said was mostly due my high protein intake.. test was also slightly elevated from last time i got blood work, it was still well within normal range.
I used a cycle support of milk thistle, red yeast rice, saw palmetto, coq10, fish oild, flax oil, hawthorne, celery seed, garlic and a multi v through out.
My blood work led me to believe epi/havoc is very safe and effective for a beginners first cycle. Levels up to 50mg caused no noticeable health problems. A total gain of 9-11 pounds was gained from my cycle, but the best part was the noticable size and gains throughout my body including fantastic gains on my arms and traps, i was over all very dry and hard looking. If i could do this cycle over i would def start a little higher.. rather then easing into a higher dose like i did this time,, i really began seeing good gains at 40mg and would prob start there if done again.

heya
thnx for the info man--- I totally agree.
Im not gonna stop since the elevated protein as u said---can throw off our BUN and as I said----if other kidney and liver values were off----id be concerned but Im not--just wanted to share this.....

dude u make some nice gains it sounds!
I went up to 40mg on day 9 of cycle and been like this since-- Very tempted to go higher to 50mg -- some here feel it wont make a diff but we are all diff in our results of course so I may give it a go and see what happens.

thank you for the reply------appreciate it man

boo

boo99

boo99

Awards
HDL 103? Is that right?

My lipids were nearly the same at 30mg and, like you, both my total cholesterol and ldl took a big dive which I thought was a little weird. Thanks for posting your blood work.

How are the gains so far?

you are welcome--------the HDL was 103 before the cycle and was drinking tons ( I guess alcohol does raise the good HDL!) now HDL is 29 but cholesterol went down so ratio is still considered OK.

gains have been kinda good 10 days into it-----then leveled off, took off 4 days cause of a pain in extensor carpi area so I was cautious.

This week-- I can see a nice increase in gains-- not intense but def. have gone up much faster without the cycle for sure esp. on my bench -- which BTW is a weak spot for me--

As far as inches--- thats all gone up as well but i am bulking a bit since I was a bit small at start (156-- now 177 about)
I will chill with this weight at 5 6" and add a little more cardio-----Im not seeing what I want as far as "cuts"... prob im bulking too much as I should have bulked first then cycled.

either way im happy with my changes.

I would like to do a trenadrol cycle in the early summer after the PCT and another 3 mos off.

boo

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm...Very Interesting

Ill be taking 75mgs of Hdrol and 40mgs of Epi for a 2 week period......during my 6 week bridge :) cant wait :) Weoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww