my friends first with time H-drol

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
My friend is 27 and has never used a ph before. He is looking to burn some fat and gain some lean muscle before his wedding. He told me he wants to take m-drol because he has seen what it is capable of doing…on me:toofunny:. I told him to start with something more like h-drol. Now im thinking of having him do a cycle of h-drol at 50/50/50/50 and two more days at two a day just to finish off the bottle so it would be a 30 day cycle at 2 a day. With my experience with h-drol I found it to be week. I really want to tell him to up the dose more like 50/50/75/75 but I know everyone reacts different to compounds. Since it’s his first cycle should I just play it safe and tell him to take 2 a day or do you think that the higher dose would be good/ok for a first time user:think:

ps. it seems like I do more posts on AM for my friends than I do for myself im to good of a friend:cheers:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50/50/75/75/75 is a good first cycle

PCT
PCS and Trione

support sups
Cycle support.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I should have put is size he is 5ft 4in and isn’t that heavy I would guess he is no more than170lb maybe 20% fat. Do you still think 50/50/75/75/75 would be good?

madgoat33

Awards
I should have put is size he is 5ft 4in and isn’t that heavy I would guess he is no more than170lb maybe 20% fat. Do you still think 50/50/75/75/75 would be good?

5'4" 170 at 20% bf? Try to convince him not to use anything, sounds like he needs some more experience.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I told him he needed to lift longer before taking a ph but with his wedding coming up he really wants to get back to how he use to look in school. He just started working out 4 months ago and he is getting back into the swing of it he is lifting 4 days a week and doing cardio 3 days a week. I am going to try and call him this weekend to find out his exact body fat % and weight because I was just guessing but I could be way off I was never good at that kind of thing.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I think he could see good results cutting with a strict diet and cardio for a month and hold off on the hdrol.....personal opinion though.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Ok I talked to him…I was a little off he is 5'4" 174 first thing when he gets up and he is thinking 14% bf. I know he should do it on his own without a ph and im sure he would if he didn’t have the wedding coming up. He was never too big on the ph thing but you guys know how it is trying to tell someone not to use it ….he is not going to listen once he has made his mind up so I am just trying to lend him a hand.

jdobrze1

Awards
Your a great friend. . . . left your own work out partner to lift by his self in the gym. Its cool though I am thinking of that light weight your lifting with. lol. Solo works for me I just don't have no one to push me, or any influence at all in the gym. I am the influence anyways. Lets get beers at Winking this weekend since my last final is tomorow morning.