Win a Free Anabolics 9th Edition!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

The book is out and rocks tha house!! Many updates are in there, a lot of ancilliaries, and many updates!

I will be giving away 3 books in the next 3 weeks right here! Just random, like that.

Good luck!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
mighty nice of you. just feel like being a hell of a guy or what? or did you mean to put 1 in the shipping field and hit the 4 button instead? I've done that before, i now have enough Now Foods ADAM vitamins for 3 months.....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
mighty nice of you. just feel like being a hell of a guy or what? or did you mean to put 1 in the shipping field and hit the 4 button instead? I've done that before, i now have enough Now Foods ADAM vitamins for 3 months.....
LOL. I work for MN ;)

Can't go wrong with NOW ADAMS anyways lol.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I will be glued to this thread...I've recently gotten the desire to learn more about AAS and thought this would be a good starting point! Amazon has some of the older editions and the one on MN's site is kinda pricey...this sounds like the best deal to me. ;)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
How do you pick the winners? What is "random"?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Being or relating to a set or to an element of a set each of whose elements has equal probability of occurrence <a random sample> ; also : characterized by procedures designed to obtain such sets or elements <random sampling> (Webster)

Seriously.. The more you post, the better the odds. :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Well, count me in!!! Always have my ear to the ground!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
...How can someone train with an ear stuck to the ground? lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: i am sure that is a good read.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neat.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
While we're here, why not discuss a little. I just started a cycle consisting of:

Prop Days 1-21 100 mg EOD (300 mg/week)
EQ Days 7-112 200 mg twice a week (400 mg/week)
HDrol Days 82-112
HCG- day 107-117 500 IU ED
Clomid starts day 117

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oooohhhh....is this your first cycle...dont see you in the steroid section too much...looks good...tho i would prefer a longer prop run but that will kickstart the eq nicely...this should give some good lean gains....i love eq

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Very generous thread john.

Good luck with that cycle; lets hope the lady doesnt find out, but still get huge!
i agree....i remember the last time she found out he was trying to get bigger than her

JJC

Awards
  • Established
While we're here, why not discuss a little. I just started a cycle consisting of:

Prop Days 1-21 100 mg EOD (300 mg/week)
EQ Days 7-112 200 mg twice a week (400 mg/week)
HDrol Days 82-112
HCG- day 107-117 500 IU ED
Clomid starts day 117
I just started my first hormonal cycle this week. 6 week Havoc pulse... How bout them apples? :duel:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discuss jjohn's cycle!

NAS

NAS

Awards
uhhhmmm...im def in for a free copy
Man o man I know if I was given one I would shut myself in the closet with a single light bulb burning until I had absorbed the book in its entirety.. mmmm with a big bag of peanut butter m&m's and a cooler full of boiled chicken breasts:food:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Man o man I know if I was given one I would shut myself in the closet with a single light bulb burning until I had absorbed the book in its entirety.. mmmm with a big bag of peanut butter m&m's and a cooler full of boiled chicken breasts:food:

thats pretty wierd dude....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
count me in... I'm feeling kind of random right now...

on a more serious note, I think this book is a great asset for anyone who wants to learn about AAS and it would make a great addition to my library if I'm chosen!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
In !

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Totally in. A free copy of this would rule.

Even though I read a lot on the net it's nice to have something in your hands that you can read.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i just used my powers of the force on you

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm willing to wager he's going to run two bottles of Sustain Alpha alongside the Clomid :D I traded him them for some of the delicious UP protein :head:
What if he did other trades? :D

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I have anabolics 2007, very good read , I learn a lot with the book, if I win one of this new version great,if not I will buy it anyway

Johnny7

Awards
I would love a copy. I have been interested in having something like that for a direct reference to anything of the sort.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Ive gotta say guys....I have purchased the last 3 editions myself and then given my old ones to guys off another board that I mod on....they are expensive, but absolutely worth every penny...it is very convenient to have all the info at your fingertips, whenever and wherever you want it.

I look forward to picking the latest edition up at the Arnold Classic....

holy

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh now I'd just love to have one of these.

Talk about a bad ass coffee-table book!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ive never owned or read through any of them, sorry if its a dumb question, but does the book contain source related information?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
definately in... I would Loooooovvvvvvve one!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Why not run the prop all the way along side the eq??

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet deal. I'm always down for $free.99. Especially if it's for something good.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
ive never owned or read through any of them, sorry if its a dumb question, but does the book contain source related information?
No source stuff, but there is a profile for literally every chemical that we use in it....It is very handy and keeps you from bouncing from here to there looking for something specific when you need it...

holy

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Why not run the prop all the way along side the eq??

Just because I did a cycle of just Prop, and I had too much water retention. Since eq is about 50% the aromatization, I figured it would be perfect for me. I still had a prop so I said to myself I might as well kickstart it instead of an harsh oral..

And this is my 2nd cycle inj. I did a few oral ones before.

PCT will be:

The new X Factor, clomid (stop saying nolva works better, doesnt work on me :p ), Sustain Alpha. I might add in a few other nicks and nacks, but this is my base..