epistane dilemna

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
I have a few bottles of epistane and am debating either running it 30,40,40,50 vs. pulsing it 4x's weekly at either 40 or 50mg a day. Was going to run 6 oxo and test booster on off days. Anyone out there who have ran both straight run and high dose pulse. What do you think?

PS of course I have all the necessary supplements and serms on hand.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if you got all the PCT items handy then run a strait cycle, dont waste your time with a pulse!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
(Stats, experience, age, goals)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Is this due to a steadier dosing of the drug?
there's lots of good threads here on how to run epi, look up neoborn's thread his is one of the best, oh and dont start at 50, your protocol seems better

animal eater

Awards
Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
(Stats, experience, age, goals)
age 40
201 pounds- 5'11"

Have done sust/deca cycle
h-drol, m-drol

very very experienced lifter

goal to add 5-10 pounds of lean mass and maybe go from 10 percent body fat to around 8 or 9 percent

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, I would go into a straight cycle. The Pulse Method that Dr. D created has been widely used for compounds like that of Superdrol; however, with the mild acting Epistane, a steady supplied dose over 4-6 weeks will yield lean gains, a boost in libido, strength gains, a something that I love about this compound - a mood-lifting enhancement.

A cycle of 20/30/30/40 for 4 weeks would suffice for your goals. If you want to PM me, I can assist in creating a more detailed cycle.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would agree 100% with IL.

I have tried pulsing an epithio (stacked) and bailed about 2 weeks into it just because of the fluctuations I felt. Much prefer the straight cycle.

animal eater

Awards
In all honesty, I would go into a straight cycle. The Pulse Method that Dr. D created has been widely used for compounds like that of Superdrol; however, with the mild acting Epistane, a steady supplied dose over 4-6 weeks will yield lean gains, a boost in libido, strength gains, a something that I love about this compound - a mood-lifting enhancement.

A cycle of 20/30/30/40 for 4 weeks would suffice for your goals. If you want to PM me, I can assist in creating a more detailed cycle.
Cheers for that. You dont think that might be a little on the low dosed side for someone whose 200 pounds and has had experience with stronger chemicals? Still I like your thinking in that if less than get the job done then that's a bonus.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cheers for that. You dont think that might be a little on the low dosed side for someone whose 200 pounds and has had experience with stronger chemicals? Still I like your thinking in that if less than get the job done then that's a bonus.
To be honest, I personally saw, nor felt any difference between 40mg and 60mg. Your body will only uptake so much before you excrete out.
You could change it to: 30/40/40/40 if you wanted; however, I would not go above 40mg.
What sort of Post Cycle Therapy are you considering?

animal eater

Awards
To be honest, I personally saw, nor felt any difference between 40mg and 60mg. Your body will only uptake so much before you excrete out.
You could change it to: 30/40/40/40 if you wanted; however, I would not go above 40mg.
What sort of Post Cycle Therapy are you considering?
I will go with my standard 20mg of nolva for 3 weeks. Even on rough cycles I never get shut down. I wil also get back on tribulus, creatine and of course the best and least spoken supplement beta alanine.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will go with my standard 20mg of nolva for 3 weeks. Even on rough cycles I never get shut down. I wil also get back on tribulus, creatine and of course the best and least spoken supplement beta alanine.
Yeah, Creatine and B.A. use is one of the most underrated combos. And the best thing about that is, you can buy them in Bulk and mix it yourself.

Nolva sounds good.
Are you planning on logging it?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i agree with running it streight.
pulsing makes your hormones go crazy and i've ran epi both pulsed and streight and got 6lbs streight and 0lbs pulsed!

i would run it

40/40/40/50/50/50

and then PCT

clomid
50/50/50
and creatine monohydrate.

animal eater

Awards
Yeah, Creatine and B.A. use is one of the most underrated combos. And the best thing about that is, you can buy them in Bulk and mix it yourself.

Nolva sounds good.
Are you planning on logging it?
You know I will. If you can find it, I did a log 3 months ago called so far impressed with H-drol. This should be similar. The more I think about it the more I lean to not going over 40mg. On the H-drol log I didn't feel any better on 100mg over 75mg.
I was tempted to add a tren product I have but figured I would give the epistane a run on its own to see how I feel on it.

Plenty of time to stack down the road if need be.

animal eater

Awards
i agree with running it streight.
pulsing makes your hormones go crazy and i've ran epi both pulsed and streight and got 6lbs streight and 0lbs pulsed!

i would run it

40/40/40/50/50/50

and then PCT

clomid
50/50/50
and creatine monohydrate.
I like the theory of pulsing but I'm not sure the result will be what I want. Man that's a good weight for your height. Well done.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool beans. Yeah, run it alone first off; it gives you a better understanding on what you can stack with it.

animal eater

Awards
Yeah I have read it. Not worried about shut down. The upside is being able to lengthen cycle which will help with gains. I am always amazed when I see people gaining 15 pounds on a 3 week cycle of mdrol. Reality is most serious gear users wont gain like that on a 12 week gram of test plus other goodies. That is why I will be happy with 5-8 pounds on any cycle.