a simple hdrol cycle
- 01-12-2009, 10:05 PM
- 01-12-2009, 10:57 PM
H-drol has low sides and maintainable gains because it is relatively mild for being methylated so you can run a longer cycle. Typically, slower gains over a longer period tend to be solid and easier to keep after PCT.
I believe you should run a SERM no matter what. Messing with hormones is like playing with fire - you don't know how your body may react. JJohn advice is best, at least have one on hand. If you don't need it, you can use it if/when you run something stronger. I think most people who say you won't need a SERM are obviously trying to justify the fact that they didn't use them.
Good luck to you.
01-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By guerrero514 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:05 AM
- By redrocket399 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2010, 06:35 PM
- By TrojanBB in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:11 PM
- By RC flight in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2008, 09:27 PM
- By mixedup in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2006, 06:29 PM