which one better 3ad or hdrol?

kaxen

Awards
Which one is more effective between h-drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 and 3ad 4/4/4/4/4? By the way this is my 1st cycle.

Gym Warrior

Awards
i would personally do the hdrol. 3ad hasnt done much to me but everybody is different.

also, what is your age, weight, etc.?

unemployedcon

Awards
hopefully h-drol cause i traded away my 3ad and purchased hdrol through the sale.

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
I did a cycle of h-droland loved it :thumbsup:

UofIlifting11

Awards
you weigh 145 pounds and wanna take steroids....... I would definitely rethink your eating habits before you do this.

kaxen

Awards
ya i am 145lb and i am a hardgainer and my target will be 170lb. usually i have around 3000 calories/day.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Definite need more calories, especially if your a hardgainer. Excess (and quality) calories are needed to build muscle. If your body is using up all the calories you intake(which it probably is since im considering your metabolism is high), you cant expect to put on any muscle. Id see how your body responds to a couple thousand more quality calories/day- eat MORE STEAKS!-good luck

james c

james c

Awards
Which one is more effective between h-drol 50/50/75/75/75/75 and 3ad 4/4/4/4/4? By the way this is my 1st cycle.
none off the above not tried 3ad but tried hdrol twice didnt like had my diet spot on.but really think u should leave it the know and eat more cals