Hdrol & Epi Cycle Questions......

Juiced

Awards
So im looking to do a Hdrol & Epi cycle. Ive done 2 cycles already of epi last year. Got a nice gain off them but due to recent motorcycle accident ive been out of the gym for almost 3 months.

Im looking into leaning out and putting on some size. I was thinking of running Hdrol first then epi since epi had estrogen blocking effects which would be ideal towards the end of the cycle.

Im not sure how to dose a cycle of Hdrol and if the bridging of epi would change the normal epi dosage I ran before. I would run epi EOD at 40mg until the bottle ran out. Im very new to this site, never knew of its existence when I did my cycles last year.

Im looking to start Feb 1st. I changed up the dosing for this cycle from what my norm was:

HDrol at
75/75/75/75 ED 5x a week
This lasts 4 weeks

THEN

Epi at
40/50/50/40 ED 5x a week
This lasts 4 weeks

Is this a sound cycle???

Ive already ordered the epi by IBE but being my 3rd cycle I wanted to mix it up and try something diff, ill soon be ordering my Hdrol once I get this settled

Any help/input/ideas are appreciated

ChrisDono

Awards
try some m drol? being that you already did 2 cycles. just a thought.

Juiced

Awards
Looked into it, but Ill stick to Epi & HDrol, specially since I already bought both lol

So still no opinions? input? questions?

Juiced

Awards
damn anything?!??!

Should I combine any of the weeks?
Run them separate like im doing?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
damn anything?!??!

Should I combine any of the weeks?
Run them separate like im doing?
Im running them like this right now:

hdrol: 50/50/75/75/100/100
epi: 20/30/30/40

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot guys recommend taking taurine to deal with back pumps while on epi or havoc. How much taurine should we take? The bottle says 1 per day, but just wondering if more required for the back pumps. I assume the directions on the bottle is just for regular everyday use.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot guys recommend taking taurine to deal with back pumps while on epi or havoc. How much taurine should we take? The bottle says 1 per day, but just wondering if more required for the back pumps. I assume the directions on the bottle is just for regular everyday use.
Im only taking it with my pre/intra/post w/o drink and Im fine

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Im only taking it with my pre/intra/post w/o drink and Im fine
So is that three separate drinks, or you mix one large drink? I have pills, what do you have? I guess to rephrase my question: How many servings (times) a day is recommded for combating back pumps. If I was taking it as a maintenance supp, then I would just do the one a day as recommended on the bottle.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
So is that three separate drinks, or you mix one large drink? I have pills, what do you have? I guess to rephrase my question: How many servings (times) a day is recommded for combating back pumps. If I was taking it as a maintenance supp, then I would just do the one a day as recommended on the bottle.
My stuff is powder(NP brand) and I take about 800mg. I put it in 1 very large drink(PW,WMS). I haven't had any problems yet. I would dose like 30 min pre w/o with the pills you got.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, I have the 500mg pills, so I guess I could take 1 in the morning, and one pre workout. Thanks for your help.