H-drol and T3 lipids and liver values

G

gelatine

Awards
I'm about to start week three of an h-drol and t3 cutting cycle:

H-Drol: 50/50/75/75/75
T3: ~40mcg/day, split up throughout the day, will taper near the end of the h-drol cycle
AI Cycle Support: 2/day
PCT Nolva: 20/20/20 (or similar, haven't decided 100% yet)

I had blood work done yesterday and got the test results back:
HDL was low at 25
LDL was high at 136
Total cholesterol was OK at 180
Triglycerides were OK at 110

Serum testosterone was low at 90, free testosterone was not tested.

Liver values mostly normal, AST slightly elevated at 50 and ALT slightly elevated at 60.

Oddly, TSH was normal at 1.9. Unfortunately, t3/t4 weren't included in the tests. I'm 99% sure I have real t3 as symptoms and the timing thereof are consistent with t3 administration.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the values. Hope someone finds this information interesting or useful.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What have been your results with the H-drol?

C

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn you it did shut you down huh, why are so many people running hdrol without a serm?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
your hdl and ldl are not good. Could be worse, but it needs to be brought up. Get some non flush niacin to raise your HDL. Add some Policosanol for lowering ldl and use more olive oil in cooking and eating and you should see some improvement.

G

gelatine

Awards
damn you it did shut you down huh, why are so many people running hdrol without a serm?
There's nothing wrong with not running a serm during the cycle itself, h-drol will not aromatize. I have nolvadex on hand for PCT.

My diet is locked down hard, dg806. I'm on a protein sparing modified fast at 2000 calories a day (70% protein, 25% fat, 5% carbs). I take 25g of fish oil a day and 50mg of niacin. I suppose I could up the niacin though.

xtraflossy, in two weeks while doing heavy restriction I have seen my deadlift 1RM go from 455-475, my bench from 235-250, and my squat has stayed the same because my recovery is very limited on the calorie restriction and I'm not pushing it. My workload capacity has stayed mostly the same - strength gains are where it's at. I hope it has lean body mass sparing properties too - I'm down 12 pounds in 14 days.