Epistane by IBE

derker2008

Awards
Hey Everybody,
I recently purchased Epistane by IBE and want some input,advice, suggestions. Would it be wise to stack Epistane with another PH? If so, which one? Also, based on your experience/knowledge - what's the best supplements to take Epistance with and what PCT (if you have to take one.)?? Thanks!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Hey Everybody,
I recently purchased Epistane by IBE and want some input,advice, suggestions. Would it be wise to stack Epistane with another PH? If so, which one? Also, based on your experience/knowledge - what's the best supplements to take Epistance with and what PCT (if you have to take one.)?? Thanks!
Please give the guys here more info

Stats wouild be best

traning
PH exp

yada yada yada
PS welcome to the board

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
if you need to ask some of those questions, such as if a PCT is even required, it would be wise not to use the Epi, or at the very least, spend some time researching the steroid your about to put in your body.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
you posted in the wrong section bro!..you need to post this in the steroid section!:thumbsup:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i'd run epistane as follows (you will need 2 bottles)

week 1 - 40mg
week 2 - 40mg
week 3 - 40mg
week 4 - 50mg
week 5 - 50mg
week 6 - 50mg

pct

clomid - 50/50/50
creatine monohydrate cycle for 8 weeks.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
50 might be too high; he is more likely to have sides. I would not recommend he go above 40mg. You want to start at 10mg, and work your way up to 40. Take 10mg on day 1, 20 on day 2 and maybe 30 on day 3, stay with 30 till the end of week 1. Either start your second week at 30 and up it to 40 mid week, then do 40 till end of cycle. Don't go more than 4 weeks. For PCT you need a SERM at minimum, and probably some cycle support. I recommend you do some more research in the steroid section. Hey Admin, can you move this thread to the steroid section please? Look up poopypants epi log, that should point you in the right direction. I just started my epi cycle yesterday; I started at 10, and I am at 20 now.

Babythor777

Awards
Epistane

40/40/40/50/50/50

Trenadrol

60/90/90/90/60/30

PCT for 6 weeks

P.S.

2 Bananas and Taurine 6-10g daily

:bb3:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
You definitely need to read some Epistane logs and educate yourself MUCH more before you run it. I have attached a cycle I have assembled several months ago. Toremifene is a research chem (SERM <---look it up!) BTW. You'll want to get Nolvadex (Tamoxifene Citrate), Clomid, or Toremifene for PCT. I keep PCT simple.....Serm + test booster.

CYCLE ATTACHED

Attachments

Last edited:
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
That is very well detailed sheet papa. Even though not outlined in the sheet, did you take any other supporting supps other CS, EFA and multivitamins? I just started my epi cycle yesterday; I am taking CS, fish oil, flaxseed oil. I plan to add powerfull, taurine, poseidon, and dhea to the mix by next week. What do you think?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
That is very well detailed sheet papa. Even though not outlined in the sheet, did you take any other supporting supps other CS, EFA and multivitamins? I just started my epi cycle yesterday; I am taking CS, fish oil, flaxseed oil. I plan to add powerfull, taurine, poseidon, and dhea to the mix by next week. What do you think?
No, those were the only support supps that I recall. I don't know what else I'd add except TAURINE.

I'm not familiar w/powerfull or poseidon. DHEA is fine, but depends on the amount I suppose.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i'd run epistane as follows (you will need 2 bottles)

week 1 - 40mg
week 2 - 40mg
week 3 - 40mg
week 4 - 50mg
week 5 - 50mg
week 6 - 50mg

pct

clomid - 50/50/50
creatine monohydrate cycle for 8 weeks.

what tha f*ck?! crazy talk

ericxtasy3

Awards
what tha f*ck?! crazy talk
I have been pulsing epi for 4 weeks now. I have also been running 6oxo on off days.

week 1. Epi 10,20,30
week 2. 30,40,40 and 40,40,40 for the rest of the way 8 weeks total.

On off days running 6oxo 300mg with last meal.
also liver support
Multi vit.
taurine
Omega 3
b-complex

For pct doing toremifene(look at papas cycle) thanks papa

also check out some post from dr.d and the sinner. also neoborn(I think thats the name) they have prob saved alot of livers and peoples life so make sure to look at them....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:gotsearch
Hey Everybody,
:gotsearch

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
You do realize that this is a steroid, not some vitamin, right?

Do some research.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
morata9 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 4
arsen602 Anabolics 45