Low-dose Pulsing HAVOC

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Iam 21, will be starting a low-dose, pulsed Havoc cycle soon, 10mg pill taken 3-4 times a week, before a workout.

Dosing like this, and also stacking with Divanil, Icariin 50%, Testofen, NAC, Milk Thistle, Liv52, etc... How supressed will I get in theory, after say, a 4-5 week cycle (or maybe longer)
?

I will also use Cycle Assist by CEL, which has high dose of Resveratrol in it, I also have 6-oxo, and of course arimidex, I don't have any SERMS, and don't feel like running any PCT, will I have to with this dosage of Havoc?

Thanks guys. Any other info you would like to shed about havoc and such would be very much appreciated as well.

mdgrwl

Awards
Iam 21, will be starting a low-dose, pulsed Havoc cycle soon, 10mg pill taken 3-4 times a week, before a workout.

Dosing like this, and also stacking with Divanil, Icariin 50%, Testofen, NAC, Milk Thistle, Liv52, etc... How supressed will I get in theory, after say, a 4-5 week cycle (or maybe longer)
?

I will also use Cycle Assist by CEL, which has high dose of Resveratrol in it, I also have 6-oxo, and of course arimidex, I don't have any SERMS, and don't feel like running any PCT, will I have to with this dosage of Havoc?

Thanks guys. Any other info you would like to shed about havoc and such would be very much appreciated as well.
I honestly don't think you'll get suppressed at all, nor do I think you'll get much of anything from that dosing scheme...
I pulsed Epi 40mg in a 2days on, 1day off protocol (most would say thats heavy) and didn't experience shutdown. This is a pretty mild compound. I would go 20mg at min, prolly more like 30mg 3 times a week if your that worries. Even then, you should be fine.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't think you'll get suppressed at all, nor do I think you'll get much of anything from that dosing scheme...
I pulsed Epi 40mg in a 2days on, 1day off protocol (most would say thats heavy) and didn't experience shutdown. This is a pretty mild compound. I would go 20mg at min, prolly more like 30mg 3 times a week if your that worries. Even then, you should be fine.
Wow

Wow....

Dude.. for real?

:head:

P.S im on week 3 of a Divanil cycle (activate xtreme active) and Im wondering... should I keep dosing as usual 1200mg of divanil per day? or just dose on days I don't take Havoc?

P.S what was ur PCT like? what supps? any serm used? and also what supps did u take during cycle?

P.S I am EXCITIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdgrwl

Awards
Wow

Wow....

Dude.. for real?

:head:

P.S im on week 3 of a Divanil cycle (activate xtreme active) and Im wondering... should I keep dosing as usual 1200mg of divanil per day? or just dose on days I don't take Havoc?

P.S what was ur PCT like? what supps? any serm used? and also what supps did u take during cycle?

P.S I am EXCITIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Used Stoked each night and only mornings on off days. I would do ActXt the same.
Ralox as SERM (just to be safe) and Stoked/Primal Male for PCT...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Used Stoked each night and only mornings on off days. I would do ActXt the same.
Ralox as SERM (just to be safe) and Stoked/Primal Male for PCT...
I'm gonna use P.C.T Assist instead of Stoked, its basically the same thing, I just finished my 2 bottles of Stoked tho, good stuff.

Shall I use for PCT... Testofen, Maca, 6-oxo, P.C.T Assist, etc?

Dude im not sure what u want..

Use P.C.T Assist each night, and ONLY mornings on off days.. isnt my off days when i should be consuming MORE supps?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm starting like right now with 10mg Havoc... can someone plz post and help me out a bit plz?

What should dosing and protocol be with pulsing exactly? I will dose only on workout days 3/4x a week, 10mg to start.. then 20...30..

plz help

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
WAIT!!!

B4 you start a cycle, you must know exactly what you are doing! If you don't know pulsing protocol...don't start, be patient. READ HOW TO PULSE thread, it has got over 2000 posts I believe. Besides, you mentioned pulsing at low dose!
IMO this makes no sense. Pulsing allows your body to handle larger doses if anything. Seriously, just use the search feature and read posts on pulsing and your compound. That's what I do. Don't waiste your money and abuse your body without full knowledge. You are not gonna get all you answeres from on single post.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WAIT!!!

B4 you start a cycle, you must know exactly what you are doing! If you don't know pulsing protocol...don't start, be patient. READ HOW TO PULSE thread, it has got over 2000 posts I believe. Besides, you mentioned pulsing at low dose!
IMO this makes no sense. Pulsing allows your body to handle larger doses if anything. Seriously, just use the search feature and read posts on pulsing and your compound. That's what I do. Don't waiste your money and abuse your body without full knowledge. You are not gonna get all you answeres from on single post.
Dude I've read practically everything lol. I'm just scared to dive into it because I don't want to mess up my natural test production when Im older because im just 21, what do you think ?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
well. just do it. your bad ass right? you can do it. lol. honestly man from what others have stated and showed, pulsing will not give you the same results as a normal cycle would. you could choose to not believe me of course, but it still does your body harm becuase of the fluctuations of the hormones on a daily basis. there are still people who get shut down from pulsing. just thought id let you know.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well. just do it. your bad ass right? you can do it. lol. honestly man from what others have stated and showed, pulsing will not give you the same results as a normal cycle would. you could choose to not believe me of course, but it still does your body harm becuase of the fluctuations of the hormones on a daily basis. there are still people who get shut down from pulsing. just thought id let you know.
I'm thinking of just abusing my divanil use and etc other natural test boosters, P.C.T assist, T-Force, Trione and others exhausting that before setting up to steroids... because Im getting decent results with this stuff so why not milk it for all it's worth before moving up.. I think Ill do like 4-8 week cycles and take 2 weeks off, maybe 3..

I think I will do havoc in the spring/summer though perhaps.. I may get too tempted.

mdgrwl

Awards
I'm thinking of just abusing my divanil use and etc other natural test boosters, P.C.T assist, T-Force, Trione and others exhausting that before setting up to steroids... because Im getting decent results with this stuff so why not milk it for all it's worth before moving up.. I think Ill do like 4-8 week cycles and take 2 weeks off, maybe 3..

I think I will do havoc in the spring/summer though perhaps.. I may get too tempted.
after pulsing and doing a regular cycle, i say just do a regular cycle. pulsing stunk. moody, off days were horrible, minimal gains... more of an emotional rollercoaster then a mass building scheme

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
after pulsing and doing a regular cycle, i say just do a regular cycle. pulsing stunk. moody, off days were horrible, minimal gains... more of an emotional rollercoaster then a mass building scheme
Thanks for the input man. Much appreciated. :head: