Who Needs Work Ethic

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
I've been here about two weeks (website) And I am obtaining the knowledge I seek, (Thank you all who unselfishly share your knowledge and experiance BTW) but at the same time I am reading countless posts about kids/young adults looking to get big or get cut. Check it out I've done 2 legit cycles recently at 24 years old. I started by hitting the gym for 3 hrs a day at 180 pnds. for 3-4 days a week and i held two full time jobs, I ate food until i **** out my ass and mouth and ate more, I was FULL all the time this went on for a year, I gained 30 pnds (210) I began that process at 20 yrs old. Now I have a maintanable foundation and currently at 225 thanks to a certain assistant. I don't want praise an sh!t I am simply saying you need to reconsider using poisonous prohormones and quit wasting your money on supps that are marketed with empty promises. Try begining with one hour a day 5 days a week in the gym for 6 months MINIMUM. before resorting to "other things" to help you. Muscle isn't EARNED overnight and you sure as hell can't buy it. Alright stepping down from the soap box:thumbsup:

spud0069

Awards
well put man, ive been thinking the same thing for a while now. everyone is always looking the fast and easy way, but the truth is that most people F them selves up doin it.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
bro hitting the gym for 3 hours a day is not smart either for a lot of reasons, especially on top of a full time job like you said. thats called overkill, or OVERTRAINING. pro bbers with freak genetics can pull that off (maybe) while getting optimal rest and nutriests, etc.

my point is this: its not work harder, its work SMARTER.

taking prohormones/roids without the knowledge to make gains, moreover keep them post cycle is dumb. but telling people they arent working hard enough really doesn;t solve anything; in fact, id go as far to say its almost counter productive. instead, i think you should advise people to research more, and cycle smarter.

i understand where you're coming from and you're right there is no quick fix. but the problem isnt working harder, its working SMARTER!

ok now im stepping down for the soap box
:cheers:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree.. they shouldn't be used as a crutch.. The should be used in addition to proper nutrition and training, not instead of...

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
bro hitting the gym for 3 hours a day is not smart either for a lot of reasons, especially on top of a full time job like you said. thats called overkill, or OVERTRAINING. pro bbers with freak genetics can pull that off (maybe) while getting optimal rest and nutriests, etc.

taking prohormones/roids without the knowledge to make gains, moreover keep them post cycle is dumb. but telling people they arent working hard enough really doesn;t solve anything; in fact, id go as far to say its almost counter productive. instead, i think you should advise people to research more, and cycle smarter.

i understand where you're coming from and you're right there is no quick fix. but the problem isnt working harder, its working SMARTER!

I forgot to mention the overtraining depression that followed to say it mildly, BUT what I wanted to emphasize was the importance of foundation. Furthermore you are absoloutely correct and what your saying makes a great addition to this post.:thumbsup:

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
i agree, were on the same page buddy! reps

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Def. a lot of people around this site that come here looking to cycle need to do like you said and just seriously TRAIN AND EAT for months and months.

I have a real bodybuilder perspective though. I think everybody needs to bulk... 5'8 -> 185, 5'10 -> 200, 6'0 -> 220 etc. Don't stop until you hit those #s, and then cut... simple... people get lost with cycling and cutting before they know what they're doing or have even built up a big enough base.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been here about two weeks (website) And I am obtaining the knowledge I seek, (Thank you all who unselfishly share your knowledge and experiance BTW) but at the same time I am reading countless posts about kids/young adults looking to get big or get cut. Check it out I've done 2 legit cycles recently at 24 years old. I started by hitting the gym for 3 hrs a day at 180 pnds. for 3-4 days a week and i held two full time jobs, I ate food until i **** out my ass and mouth and ate more, I was FULL all the time this went on for a year, I gained 30 pnds (210) I began that process at 20 yrs old. Now I have a maintanable foundation and currently at 225 thanks to a certain assistant. I don't want praise an sh!t I am simply saying you need to reconsider using poisonous prohormones and quit wasting your money on supps that are marketed with empty promises. Try begining with one hour a day 5 days a week in the gym for 6 months MINIMUM. before resorting to "other things" to help you. Muscle isn't EARNED overnight and you sure as hell can't buy it. Alright stepping down from the soap box:thumbsup:

Or at least man up and say yeah i know i'm taking a shortcut but that's what i decided to do don't be like i can' t gain natural if you haven't counted calories for the last 6 months etc. If your not training consistently every week and counting your calories theres is no way to know if you should be gaining

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
.........my point is this: its not work harder, its work SMARTER.
I totally agree. Training hard is good but training smart is better.

This takes time, which is why one should wait to start using hormones so they can use them properly.

If you're just spinning your wheels in the mud it doesn't help to add some nos to it.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or at least man up and say yeah i know i'm taking a shortcut but that's what i decided to do don't be like i can' t gain natural if you haven't counted calories for the last 6 months etc. If your not training consistently every week and counting your calories theres is no way to know if you should be gaining
How about this I love being juiced up, it feels great all around.I try to do it as safe as possible but I love doing it, and i hate anti steroid people that love to hang around the steroid forum to preach about how bad they are for you.If you don't like them don't do them and stay in the supplement forum with your own kind.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
How about this I love being juiced up, it feels great all around.I try to do it as safe as possible but I love doing it, and i hate anti steroid people that love to hang around the steroid forum to preach about how bad they are for you.If you don't like them don't do them and stay in the supplement forum with your own kind.
man...you really just dont get it do you...

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
Nice but your preachin to the choir, Try reading the post again,or for the first time for that matter. You'll then see that comment has no place here. But being the realist that I am. Judging by your rep points your going to say something f*ckin stupid. So babble away, by all means

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice but your preachin to the choir, Try reading the post again,or for the first time for that matter. You'll then see that comment has no place here. But being the realist that I am. Judging by your rep points your going to say something f*ckin stupid. So babble away, by all means
You have alot more rep points than me so you are obviously more intelligent.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From the guy who said superdrol dosen't work and is very expensive.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
didnt work for me...
Man i'll bet your clone was bunk, idk about anyone SD doesn't work on. I say this as someone who doesn't respond much to most PH/DS.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Man i'll bet your clone was bunk, idk about anyone SD doesn't work on. I say this as someone who doesn't respond much to most PH/DS.

possibly, but CEL always seems to have "paperwork" to back it up. who am i to argue....

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. Maybee he should give it another try,he might be very suprised.

madgoat33

Awards

I half agree with you. Generally "work smart not hard" is the anthem of the slacker who is trying to rationalize not putting forth max effort. Obviously, 3 hours in the gym is excessive, but I prefer to train smart by going to the gym and spending ~an hour and walking out having left everything I had inside.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Well put. I couldn't agree more about the the people that go on the steroid sections just to bitch about how bad steroids are. I can't stand that.