Does M1,4ADD convert to D-Bol?
- 01-06-2009, 01:58 AM
- 01-06-2009, 02:00 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
At ~15% conversion rate.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 01-06-2009, 05:44 PM
thats pants does that mean pro hormones are a waste of time if that is only the type of conversions ?
01-06-2009, 05:48 PM
no it just means you have to take more of it to get the same results
edit: theres also lots of otc orals on the market that dont have to convert to anything and are very effective...
01-06-2009, 05:54 PM
01-06-2009, 05:58 PM
01-06-2009, 06:02 PM
sorry about the bold using net on mobile so it goes weird thanks for showing me the ones which dont convert i thought they all converted but now i learnt something new
01-06-2009, 06:07 PM
check out the otc oral sticky
Similar Forum Threads
- By RAZORBACK09 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:04 PM
- By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 02:17 PM
- By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:39 AM
- By biggun2181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2005, 03:10 PM