Starting a PP 1-t cycle on Feb 1 - need some suggestions

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
I bought two bottles of PP's 1-t back in november after i finished a 3 week m-drol cycle. i am planning on starting the 1-t February 1st. I was thinking off stacking it with epi.

I have never run epi before but I have done 4 cycles of SD (3sd and 1mdrol). I have been hearing great things about pulsing epi but I have never done a pulse either. I was thinking about pulsing epi 3x a week at 40mg for the first 3 weeks and then going down to 20mg for the final 3 weeks when the 1-t kicks in. The other thing was to pulse is at 40 all the way through. i am worried that after the third week i will be getting diminished returns from using the 1-t and epi together.

poopypants is running the similiar cycle now but he has not updated his log in a while. kernkraft is having explosive gains pulsing m-drol with a 1-t base but i want to give epi a go.

any insight would be greatly appreciated! thanks and i look forward to spreading some reps!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I would keep the epi dose the same throughout. I doubt if you would get diminished returns. Sounds like a good mild cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1-6 1T 5 pumps
1-6 Epi pulse 3x week

yeah that looks fine. For the Epi pulse dose, hit it hard around 40. Pulsing at 20 won't be enough. I think the pulsing range for Epi should be 30 to 50. So you could do 30/30/40/40/50/50, or you could do 40/40/40/50/50/50 or just pulse 40 straight through. I think 20 is too little... wouldn't worry about diminished effect because of 1T, it's a different compound.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
thanks guys -

i think i want to pulse at 30 40 40 40 40 40/50.

i know they are different compounds but i dont know how much synergy they really have. could anyone shed some light on the syngergy between epi and 1-t or atleast what they would expect.

i should have mentioned this before but my goal is a lean bulk. i am going to be eating like crazy as clean as possible but staying lean is a distant second to really packing on muscle during the cycle. thakns again guys

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys -

i think i want to pulse at 30 40 40 40 40 40/50.

i know they are different compounds but i dont know how much synergy they really have. could anyone shed some light on the syngergy between epi and 1-t or atleast what they would expect.

i should have mentioned this before but my goal is a lean bulk. i am going to be eating like crazy as clean as possible but staying lean is a distant second to really packing on muscle during the cycle. thakns again guys
that pulse looks good! especially with the 1T base. the epi should help keep you dry (antiestrogenic effects supposedly) and you should expect decent gains......

i would run cycle support 2 scoops on the day you use the orals, and 1 scoop on the day you dont this way you can keep BP and liver enzymes in check.

i hope you log this id love to follow along.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
i am going to preload the cycle with hawthrown berry, res yeast rice, and milk thistle for 2 weeks. i hear cycle support is great but its easier for me financially for me to buy these support supps individually.

if i do in fact pulse, i think i am going to pulse 4x a week (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri). Or maybe ill switch every other week do 3x 4x 3x 4x 3x 4x.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pulse to match how many times you lift a week (3 or 4). Take most of the dose 45 minutes preworkout and the rest postworkout. IMO.

I'm assuming you lift 3-4x a week? if you lift 5+ times a week, a pulse doesn't work so good...

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
yeah i usually lift 3/4x a week. either mwf or mt/tf.

so i should take epi 45 minutes before i workout? not an hour an a half?

and the other half is immediately following right?

thanks unreal and sick job so far in your cycle dude

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to UnrealMachine again.
:cheers:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would do the Epi 45 minutes preworkout maybe even 30 but it's hard to have food with it 30 minute preworkout. It should be hitting as you start your workout. And yea pop the rest when you get home in your post workout meal. This makes the doses pretty close together and overall it's basically like just dosing 1x a day, do that 3-4x a week that's the pulse... keeps shutdown nice and low, especially if you workout in the morning, i felt like i rebounded pretty well every off-day and that the testes were overall always stimulated by the cycles of suppression/rebounding.

thanks about my cycle, it's been fun, and i'm ready to keep the gains coming as the test really kicks in... and just a few weeks before i get to knock the test to 900 a week ;). Too bad that only lasts a few weeks, i did not know that you can only get about 9mL from each 10mL vial, but i just shot 8mL and there's only about 1mL left so it seems that's exactly the case.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
900 is a lot man. why did you decide to go so how with your first injectable? im definitely not questioning your methods, im just curious.

why do you think i need to ramp up the epi? what if i ramped up to 50 the first week, and then ran 40 week 4-6. i think pulsing epi at 50mg while 1-t is kicking in full throttle the last 3 weeks may be a little too much. what i was thinking was this

week 1 30/40/40/50
week 2 50/50/50/50 (maybe only 3 times if i do M W F)
week 3 50/50/50/50 (maybe only 3 times if i do M W F)
week 4 40/40/40/40 (maybe only 3 times if i do M W F)
week 5 40/40/40/40 (maybe only 3 times if i do M W F)
week 6 40/40/40/40 (maybe only 3 times if i do M W F)

does that make sense?

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
to clarify, that above protocol is assuming im lifting monday, tuesday, thursday, friday. if i only worked up M W F i would only pulse 3 x a week at the listed dose

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would never back down the dose on an oral, only if another oral were introduced and you wanted to ease the load on the liver.

Orals generally have diminishing returns quickly and tend to need higher doses or gains will stagnate. That is why i would not bump down the dose to 40. The combination of 1T and pulsed Epi won't be "too much" IMO.

I'm running my first test cycle at 600. A few of the later weeks are at 900 cuz i want to burn off my extra enanthate, and test it out so I can plan future cycles better.

joshweights

joshweights

Awards
im running 1-t bro and i love it so far! i have a log if interested