- 01-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Dont want to piss off any of the strongly educated people on this site but I am not finding the resources on the internet very helpful to me.
I currently weigh 185 and I am 5'8. I would like some recommendations on a cycle that has very low side effects. I had tried dbol/deca when I was 18 and fooled around with no pct. I have taken winny/clem twice and was satisfied with the results.
I am looking to get very lean and increase the amount of weight I lift. I am very focused on diet and training and have never had issues with losing any of my gains. Any suggestions would be helpful.
- 01-05-2009, 05:44 PM
how old are u? how long have u been training? what do u have access to?
- 01-05-2009, 05:45 PM
lean, no side effects. How about a long test/EQ cycle?Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
01-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Dbol/deca at 18? Damn bro... agreed with UnrealMachine... test/eq would be a good choice.
01-05-2009, 09:13 PM
01-05-2009, 09:20 PM
did you run test with dbol and deca? bet you couldn't get it up for like a year huh?
i second test/eq.
don't worry about any bloat. you'll loose extra waterweight post-cycle.
i would've said tren but he said low sides. tren makes your strength go up like crazy. that's trenbolone by the way.
Similar Forum Threads
- By scott85 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2011, 01:00 PM
- By htownfire23 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2009, 09:39 PM
- By nightside1234 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2008, 01:39 PM
- By babyblu in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2008, 04:10 PM
- By disciple76 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2007, 05:30 PM