Spilled some gear but recovered it, is it useless now?

V

VirginiaMan

Awards
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section. I spilled some oil (Masteron Prop) on my desk while loading it into a 20ml vial. I got about 2mL of it back using a syringe without the needle. Obviously I didn't mix it back with the rest. The desk is fairly clean, but definitely not sterile. I'm sure there was lots of bacteria around.

Is this useless now? I'm concerned about getting sick/infection if I inject it. What can I do?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right section. I spilled some oil (Masteron Prop) on my desk while loading it into a 20ml vial. I got about 2mL of it back using a syringe without the needle. Obviously I didn't mix it back with the rest. The desk is fairly clean, but definitely not sterile. I'm sure there was lots of bacteria around.

Is this useless now? I'm concerned about getting sick/infection if I inject it. What can I do?
I'm a germ phobe so I would ditch it. No need to tell you to be more careful next time. Not worth the risk of getting sick, although it's unlikely you will. Proceed at your own risk but that's what i would do.

V

VirginiaMan

Awards
This may be the dumbest question ever... what if I boil it (or at least heat it considerably)? Would that destroy the Masteron?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
This may be the dumbest question ever... what if I boil it (or at least heat it considerably)? Would that destroy the Masteron?
I believe it would change the properties of it. What do you do at your desk? I mean it's most likely dust if anything. If you eat there and your hands are all over the place then you are more at risk. Chances are you are fine man. If you have a hard time finding gear then you may be more apt to take a risk, if u can get more with no problem then ditch it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'd toss it... but if you are going to keep it, run it through a .22micron filter. Probably not worth the cost of the filter though, and you are still gonna loose some of what you recovered.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i would just toss it, and if your mast is from a 20ML jug from an "advanced" website than your lucky it came in one piece, and even came at all.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
toss it, don't want to risk getting some strange stuff in ya

V

VirginiaMan

Awards
Alright, the general consensus seems to be to toss it. So there it goes. Was probably around 2.5mL spilled, so that's pretty much just my last 2 shots (i'm doing 1mL/100mg EOD), so I'll have to cut my cycle short by half a week. No biggie.

nephilim666, yes it's from there. However, I've ordered from them 3 times in the last year and never had an issue. I'm not sure why everyone complains about them so much?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Dude, without a doubt ditch it. Think about how dirty everything is. It deff has a ton of bacteria on it. Even if it's clean if you touch the surface chances are their is strep on it Be safe, it's aint worth an abcess and a course of antibiotics.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Am I SERIOUSLY reading this?! You shouldn't even have to ask this sort of question! Throw that dirty oil out! Your desk is loaded with microbes (bacteria and even viruses and spores). I'll bet $50 that you haven't cleaned it in ages. Even if you have, it's still dirty/infectious.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1
U Anabolics 3
T Black Lion Research 3
T Anabolics 19
F IGF-1/GH 2