steroid guys....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
has anyone ever noticed how none of us guys that stick mostly in the steroid forum have reps....i mean how bad are the supplement guys whorin it out??? i just dont get how anyone is gettin 100,000 reps and shiz like that...ive been on this board for two years and im only at like 5000....what are those dudes doin up there?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i mainly stick to the steroid thread, to many supplements to keep up with lol

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I still don't know what the reps are for, they don't seem to do anything for me LOL.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well i could really care less about em...but what gets me is seeing a guy like holy..who arguably is one the most helpful and knowledgable guys in the steroid forum not having a good rep count...reps are just a way to show appreciation for good advice right? but in the long run..who really cares...im just super bored at work.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i have two accounts...i rep myself religiously!

also in order to get repped in the steroid forum you have to only talk about superdrol...its the arc supp junkies use to cross over to the darkside because its legal it must be safer.

and i'm scared of needles.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
vets in the steroid forum usually dont get reps because the retards that come here that ask stupid sh!t and are told GOOD advice wouldnt know good advice if it hit them square in the face.

we also like being assh0les here in the steroid section :smite:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
has anyone ever noticed how none of us guys that stick mostly in the steroid forum have reps....i mean how bad are the supplement guys whorin it out??? i just dont get how anyone is gettin 100,000 reps and shiz like that...ive been on this board for two years and im only at like 5000....what are those dudes doin up there?
It's because if all you are focused on is one subject (mainly one, not saying the ONLY one, but 90%) it's very hard to get reps or even get appreciated for your comments, advice, or your outlooks from a mass of people when only a select few might be looking for advice on that one subject which you are so closely related to.

It's like saying that the "nutrition" guys only have a few thousand reps because all they do is comment on food and nutrition instead of spreading themselves out on a variety of subjects which exposes them to more members. It's not a quip against anyone, it's just statistical facts.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i have two accounts...i rep myself religiously!

also in order to get repped in the steroid forum you have to only talk about superdrol...its the arc supp junkies use to cross over to the darkside because its legal it must be safer.

and i'm scared of needles.

i hate people who think that,, its ridiculous(legal is safer) yea right!. never using any of those "designers" ever again. if you know what i mean :D

Mess

Awards
  • Established
well you are totally right on this mooch, a round of reps on house to all ;)

Mess

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
Yo inktox is that a picture of your back? Nice job I'm coming Wil Gates "The Iron Monster" I agree with the comment someone said early some of us act silly in the steroid forum and most guys don't know good advise when they hear it and Holy helped me out so I agree his rep should be way higher

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Another reason I left BB.com. That's all those tards care about over there are reps. It's like being back in high school.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
What are you guys complaining about? You've got tons of reps!:thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL... this thread is too funny... I already rep'd some of you based on the humor value of this thread! ;)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Reps have zero value to them. I have read responses by members that have 10s of thousands of reps yet the responses were meaningless and/or incorrect (B.S.).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
anyone else notice that the steroid thread is flooded with oral designer steroid/prohormones?

I think there should be a different subforum for that bs.

we all think that, but it will never happen

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
its the taboo nature of the subject, the people in this section are the huge minority on this board, you know, like the goth kids.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about PH's or DS's but i know alot about aas and how to bulk. I have put on 10lbs since the last time I posted here. Feels good updating your profile to a heavier weight.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice this is not a steroid board...
Hmmm....AnabolicMinds refers to Tribulus Terrestris I suppose....eh?

This IS the Steroid section though...we can have that! ;)

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
well i could really care less about em...but what gets me is seeing a guy like holy..who arguably is one the most helpful and knowledgable guys in the steroid forum not having a good rep count...reps are just a way to show appreciation for good advice right? but in the long run..who really cares...im just super bored at work.
I hear 10,000 rep points for 5 min. of smoking pole

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards

Yeah 12 week trib cycle and advice plus proper 6 oxo pct

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is one forum for the discussion of steroids on a supplement message board. This is not a steroid message board.

Anabolism:

Constructive metabolism; the synthesis in living organisms of more complex substances from simpler ones

The phase of metabolism in which complex molecules, such as the proteins and fats that make up body tissue, are formed from simpler ones.

The phase of metabolism in which simple substances are synthesized into the complex materials of living tissue.

Anabolic:

Pertaining to anabolism; an anabolic changes, or processes, more or less constructive in their nature.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
B, I was being facetious. I should have put this :lol: after that 1st line. ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since we're doing definitions..

Gixxed:

To be banged so far into utopia you will never be right again.
I believe I have used that term as a reference to banning someone...:nutkick::rofl:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is one forum for the discussion of steroids on a supplement message board. This is not a steroid message board.
I remember a time when this board was very much geared towards steroid use, however.. I understand as things evolve, and grow it has to go more mainstream.

Still a great place none the less.

That is all...:)

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I remember a time when this board was very much geared towards steroid use, however.. I understand as things evolve, and grow it has to go more mainstream.

Still a great place none the less.

That is all...:)
.... There once was a man who only looked @ one forum section, and there was just SO much knowledge and information to digest, he literally sat in his computer chair for hours upon hours, looking like a zombie. Then one day he pressed the back button by accident and his mouse scrolled upward after dropping it on the floor. He looked up, and BAM!!! He was surprised to see the forum had other sections on there as well.

Thats the story of me first going into the supplement section:lol:

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
its the taboo nature of the subject, the people in this section are the huge minority on this board, you know, like the goth kids.
true but the difference between us and the goth kids is we can kick the $hit out of them non juicing majority’s all day long:nutkick:J/K:toofunny:

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I just went a little rep crazy on you’re a$$ ha ha soon im doing a test e and eq cycle thanks to the suggestion from mooch2321 I don’t have the details worked out yet

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
true but the difference between us and the goth kids is we can kick the $hit out of them non juicing majority’s all day long:nutkick:J/K:toofunny:
have you guys seen the south park where the goth kids got mad cuz people thought all the vampire kids were goth? f@cking hilarious...they burned down hot topic(the vampires lair)...those goth kids are pretty f@ckin tuff.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
have you guys seen the south park where the goth kids got mad cuz people thought all the vampire kids were goth? f@cking hilarious...they burned down hot topic(the vampires lair)...those goth kids are pretty f@ckin tuff.

The best was when cartman was having butters spend the night, then taking pictures of him with various "accessories". But cartman taking the picture of himself and butters to make butters look gay was the funniest moment in SP history.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Soo many newbs on here, there are far better steroid boards I like am for supps.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Soo many newbs on here, there are far better steroid boards I like am for supps.
Very true. I love this site but for steriod info theres probably a few others id use over AM now.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established

Although I'm a noob myself, I've noticed AM's steroid boards are good for info about " "-bols, epistane/havoc, or PP.

Which are good PS for us noobs to get our feet wet :D

I've been spying around a couple other boards that have banners you can click on for SERM needs.....you can't even give "secret code" info here without a warning.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been spying around a couple other boards that have banners you can click on for SERM needs.....you can't even give "secret code" info here without a warning.
This may very well be the case. Are you aware of the position of legal liability that those boards are placing themselves in?

Talking about steroid/illegal drug use on an internet forum is perfectly legal and the discussion aspect will NOT change

Talking about buying and/or selling steroids/illegal substances on an internet forum is illegal!
I suppose the AM ownership should place themselves and their families' livelihood and freedom in jeopardy so you may have convenient access to illegal steroids and RC's.