H-Drol

LiftBig11

Awards
Alright so ive been on H-Drol for about 3 weeks now. Today was the first day that ive bumped my dosage up to 100mg. 75 i felt a little increase in pumps but not much. Today was an intense and very heavy lifting workout. 100mg really showed me whats up with HDrol. So should i keep it at 100mg until sides show since none have yet with 75 or should i take it back to 75. Thanks.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
why downgrade your receptors more than you have to? stick with whatever dose is effective until it loses its efficacy, not until you get 'bored' with it, kna mean. hdrol is also one of those compounds you can't run a lot because you do get very used to it, and will lose its efficacy over time. if you really weren't noticing much at 50 and 75, then by all means go for it... but if not ride out 75. i had the same thought this week after using 100, but truthfully im still seeing good results at 75

XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
Yeah I have noticed that I have not ben getting much results with 50mgs so I will have to bump it up to 75 or 100..... Does anyone have any good references for cycles and PCT to take with HDrol?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have noticed that I have not ben getting much results with 50mgs so I will have to bump it up to 75 or 100..... Does anyone have any good references for cycles and PCT to take with HDrol?
wait..did u start this cycle without have a pct on hand?

LiftBig11

Awards
starting a cycle without a pct on hand is a horrible idea. You obviously arnt ready to cycle any PH/DS or anything in that sort and yes 75 was not doing much and dam did 100 really show me the true effects of HDrol. If 75 does not do much for you i really recommend trying that 100 unless sides show lower back down to 75.