Drug testing on cycle

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im on a cycle of Test C @ 400mg/wk and Dbol for the first few weeks. In march sometime I will have a drug test and will it show up? Ill be taking clomid and nolva for PCT also. If anything will show up how long does it stay in my system?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
what kind of drug test? one for court or probation?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
normal job/probation drug testing will test for rec drugs...steroid testing is different and very expensive...unless your in the ncaa or busted for steroid possesion you prob wont be getting steroid tested

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
normal job/probation drug testing will test for rec drugs...steroid testing is different and very expensive...unless your in the ncaa or busted for steroid possesion you prob wont be getting steroid tested
that's why i asked.....:thumbsup:

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I work on the water during the summer and the coast guard requires it. So im not 10% sure exactly what they test for. I just remember a while back a guy got tested during his PCT and failed so im trying to make sure ill be ok. I think im going to call them up and see what exactly they test for lol

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I work on the water during the summer and the coast guard requires it. So im not 10% sure exactly what they test for. I just remember a while back a guy got tested during his PCT and failed so im trying to make sure ill be ok. I think im going to call them up and see what exactly they test for lol
when you use cocaine :nono:during PCT to cut, then you will test positive for a drug screen:lol:.....(kidding of course)

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
He should not have tested positive for anything that is used in normal PCT....Virtually all employers test via DOT regs...if you're tested, it is also your right to know what you're being tested for.

holy