WTF: getting confused and pissed

mrntnk1

Awards
hey all... i think im in the right spot... im starting to get really confused... over the last 6 months i have been reading discussion boards and forums trying to find out a good cycle of prohormones to get started on... im 24. 250lbs been lifting for about 7 years... what the hell happened to pro hormones... i know they were banned about 5 years ago... and from what i understand the bann was lifted about 2and half years ago.. well thats what i thought untill i walked into local supp store and they told me they were never really banned and the good stuff is still around... and now im confused... plus after all my research it appears to me that epistane is probably the best strength pro hormone out there... well untill i started to read that its not a ph and doesnt really work... and i have been told about something called d-drol or some crazy crap that... someone please explain to me whats really going on in the prohormone world... oh ps. it doesnt help that while all the ph stuff started changing i was in the marines so that just adds to confusion...HELP!!!!!! and give me some advise on good strength ph

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
if you want strength and size look up m-drol by C.E.L. and do a serch for superdrol for dummies it has all the info you will need on how to take it and what to take it with

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
hey all... i think im in the right spot... im starting to get really confused... over the last 6 months i have been reading discussion boards and forums trying to find out a good cycle of prohormones to get started on... im 24. 250lbs been lifting for about 7 years... what the hell happened to pro hormones... i know they were banned about 5 years ago... and from what i understand the bann was lifted about 2and half years ago.. well thats what i thought untill i walked into local supp store and they told me they were never really banned and the good stuff is still around... and now im confused... plus after all my research it appears to me that epistane is probably the best strength pro hormone out there... well untill i started to read that its not a ph and doesnt really work... and i have been told about something called d-drol or some crazy crap that... someone please explain to me whats really going on in the prohormone world... oh ps. it doesnt help that while all the ph stuff started changing i was in the marines so that just adds to confusion...HELP!!!!!! and give me some advise on good strength ph

Yeah read the sticky, but Epistane /Havoc is a Pro Hormone and works very well. Many posts that back that up too. i used it and love it, it's one of the more mild PH's out there. M-Drol will put the size on you (think more like a Dbol type). But is very harsh. Kiss your libido goodbye with that one.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
technically they're not prohormones, they are active steroids with no conversion involved.

Yes i agree Mdrol/SD is an excellent steroid for strength. i don't understand all the claims of it being harsh though, i feel great on it at 30mg a day now, and as far as killing libido well that doesn't happen with everyone.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
technically they're not prohormones, they are active steroids with no conversion involved.

Yes i agree Mdrol/SD is an excellent steroid for strength. i don't understand all the claims of it being harsh though, i feel great on it at 30mg a day now, and as far as killing libido well that doesn't happen with everyone.
Disastrous to ones HDL/LDL is considered harsh.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Havoc doesn't work? My musclessss beg to differ!