New to steroids need some suggestions

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I have never taken steriods before and would like some advice.
I am 5 foot 11. 197 pounds. I want to use some steroids for a kick start. I dont want to bulk up so much as I would like to get defined and cut. A friend suggested winstrol. Would you guys have any suggestions for my first cycle?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a test-only bulk cycle

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I am 5 foot 11. 197 pounds. I want to use some steroids for a kick start. I dont want to bulk up so much as I would like to get defined and cut. A friend suggested winstrol. Would you guys have any suggestions for my first cycle?
age?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I am not one for flaming but this post calls for it. You give no stats, or training experience. From your post it sounds like you just started hitting the gym and don't want to put in the hard work and get to the point where roids may be the next step. You want definition? Run the treadmill for an hour a day 4 days a week and eat tons of protein.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
this not against the OP, but in general.

IF U WANT TO BE RIPPED THEN LEARN HOW TO DIET AND INCORPORATE CARDIO INTO UR ROUTINE. steroids, in my opinion, should be used by ppl wanting to pack on some serious pounds

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch
Please do some more research before asking a very broad question like that. There is gobs of info on here that should answer any questions you have.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the brief info. Here is more info.
I am 26. Been working out for about 2 years consistently. I lift 3-4 days a week. Also do 4 hour long spin classes a week.
I consume about 200g of protein a day. Low carb.
Does that help?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
IMHO you have a more you need to do before dipping into steroids. They should only be considered once you have your diet and training to a science and you are ready to really take your training to the next level. Definitely need more protein as well. My rule of thumb (especially while on gear) is 1.5 gram per 1lb of body weight. In your case about 300.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Once you are ready, I would suggest a Test only cycle (E or C) 400-500mg per week for 10-12 weeks, followed up with a good PCT.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
So here is another question maybe you could advise me on. From november 15-december 15 I took the RV2 supplement. How long would you advise that I wait before starting a real cycle? Or is that stuff not strong enough to really matter?

RV2 ingredients: Per capsule ( 3 times daily)
1,4 androstadiene-3,17-dione 150mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione 30mg

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what did you use for pct with the rv2...id wait at least 2-3 more months before you hop back on...with your diet and cardio plan you should be leaning out quite a bit on your own...whats your bodyfat at right now....oh and winny isnt a fat burner...its gonna be your diet that makes you lose the fat...the winn will just dry you out and keep you anabolic..

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I have been using a product from the local health store called Max Anabol.
Supplement Facts:
Zinc 15mg
Magnesium 225mg
Male Performance Blend 975mg
Ajuga turkestanica, horny goat weed, rhodiola rosea,
Maca 4:1 extract, Pygeum africanum,
Saw palmetto berry extract

Anabolic Blend 664mg
Tribulus terrestris, Rhaponticum carthamoides, Muira Ouama, Isoflavone, Eurycoma longifolia jack 300:1 Extract

Anti-estrogen blend 205mg
Red clover extract, Dim, Chrysin

I am at 13% body fat now. 198 pounds. When I started the RV2 I was at 192 17% body fat.

Thanks

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...i would have like to see more of a comprehensive pct but if you feel okay now then just go with it...i would spend the next two or three months doing a recomp and researching gear as much as possible and letting your body reach homeostasis again and then make an informed decision on what to run when your body is ready...oh and rv2 is by no means a supplement...this is a steroid and should be treated accordingly...give your body some time

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
i was told that rv2 is going to be taken off the shelves soon. anyone know if that is true?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
once the ban goes into effect, yes it will. with the economy how it is and the new presidential election though, there are more important things to do them banning some more drugs.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
this not against the OP, but in general.

IF U WANT TO BE RIPPED THEN LEARN HOW TO DIET AND INCORPORATE CARDIO INTO UR ROUTINE. steroids, in my opinion, should be used by ppl wanting to pack on some serious pounds

id say the same but drop the cardio, sooo many ppl push cardio,
im rippd and have never done cardio
if u want to get rippd u need muscle to burn yer fat the more muscel the less fat
obvioulsy u must condition yer body to burn fat and not store it, this is where diet come into play

now if u learn to manipulate how your body burn/stores nutriants this my friend is the key to anding lbs or shreddin them

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good information and advice. I do appreciate everyone's help.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
once the ban goes into effect, yes it will. with the economy how it is and the new presidential election though, there are more important things to do them banning some more drugs.
I wonder if they will ever figure out that banning drugs does not stop the use of it. (obviously a rhetorical statement because the will never figure that one out).

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if they will ever figure out that banning drugs does not stop the use of it. (obviously a rhetorical statement because the will never figure that one out).
the only thing that minimizes drug use is legalizing them. look at Amsterdam for instance, where marijuana is legal. its use is much lower than it is in the US.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
id say the same but drop the cardio, sooo many ppl push cardio,
im rippd and have never done cardio
if u want to get rippd u need muscle to burn yer fat the more muscel the less fat
obvioulsy u must condition yer body to burn fat and not store it, this is where diet come into play

now if u learn to manipulate how your body burn/stores nutriants this my friend is the key to anding lbs or shreddin them

your kidding right? jsut because you have a fast metabolism and probably eat like a bird doesnt mean this guy is gonna be able to do that too...yes adding muscle will raise your bmr but you still need cardio...and your not that ripped bro...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea, telling people not to do cardio is bad advice. I say always do cardio... if you are bulking, then you can eat even more. And I NEED to do cardio to lose weight, and to keep fat off while bulking... not everybody is an ectomorph.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
your kidding right? jsut because you have a fast metabolism and probably eat like a bird doesnt mean this guy is gonna be able to do that too...yes adding muscle will raise your bmr but you still need cardio...and your not that ripped bro...

yeah srry jay wat was i think hahah

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
keep in mind, cardio doesn't mean running. it could be boxing, swimming, jump roping etc. you can change it up a bit because for me, running is quite monotonous.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya i HATE running! Its way to hard on my knees.

MSE

MSE

Awards
Good call Mooch

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
Once you are ready, I would suggest a Test only cycle (E or C) 400-500mg per week for 10-12 weeks, followed up with a good PCT.
I agree, Did the same thing for my first gained 25 pnds quickly

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
IMO, running is not the ideal cardio for BBers. Yes, it's hard on your joints. I believe a good incline powerwalk (pw) at ~3.2mph, incline set at 10-12, and pw for 40-60min. is excellent. Do that 3-6x EW, depending on your goals, and that should be enough for most.

Assumption: Your diet is in check and you are getting enough sleep/recovery.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
IMO, running is not the ideal cardio for BBers. Yes, it's hard on your joints. I believe a good incline powerwalk (pw) at ~3.2mph, incline set at 10-12, and pw for 40-60min. is excellent. Do that 3-6x EW, depending on your goals, and that should be enough for most.

completely agree, reps

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

i go 15 incline with intervals from 3.0-4.0 for 20-30 min...but were on the same page papa...screw running...i also try to get in and play some raquet ball every now and then...but that gets harder every year...im not as agile as i used to be

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i go 15 incline with intervals from 3.0-4.0 for 20-30 min...but were on the same page papa...screw running...i also try to get in and play some raquet ball every now and then...but that gets harder every year...im not as agile as i used to be
Mooch, we're on the same page. The point is that inclined powerwalking is fantastic for fat burning and is low impact.

Hey, when I put it to ~10-12 incline and 3.3mph, I'm sweating in the 1st several minutes. Love it. I'll be doing it tonight actually ;)

Right now, I try to burn 400-500cals so it takes me ~45min. at incline 10, 3.2mph (~4x EW). Couple that with CKD, low dose T3, 10mg Epi ED, and CJC-1295 + GHRP-6.....time to lean out!

Last edited:
faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I have been asking around and a lot of people say that in my area its hard not get bull **** test e or c. I moved here not to long ago and dont know to many people. So hopefully i can find someone not trying to rip someone off.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
here is an update. So after finally getting into the urologist (29 year old beautiful blond doctor) she looked at my test results, talked, and ummm checked every other part of my body. She finally wrote me a prescription for test cyp 400mg injectables. Now trying to get my health insurance to pay for it is another thing!

MSE

MSE

Awards
here is an update. So after finally getting into the urologist (29 year old beautiful blond doctor) she looked at my test results, talked, and ummm checked every other part of my body. She finally wrote me a prescription for test cyp 400mg injectables. Now trying to get my health insurance to pay for it is another thing!
What were your blood test levels, more than likely she is only giving you a prescription for 400mg every 2 weeks, and if you are low enough for her to give you a prescription for it that will probably only get you back to the "normal" range and won't do a whole lot for you as far as body building goes, but if you are low then it will make you feel better.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
well I have low test normally anyway. But I did a cycle of rv2 and took that test after the cycle and it was 70ng. Normally they would be like 250ng. Ya I hope it makes me feel better.

MSE

MSE

Awards
well I have low test normally anyway. But I did a cycle of rv2 and took that test after the cycle and it was 70ng. Normally they would be like 250ng. Ya I hope it makes me feel better.
Sounds like you are low, the dose she gave you will only get you back to normal ranges, but you should feel less suicidal.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I think I might save it up for a few months then do a real cycle. What is the shelf life?

MSE

MSE

Awards
The shelf life is a few years. I have thought about this also but I think being as low as you are for an extended amount of time could be detrimental. Also you really need to put some thought into this, because basically what you are doing is subscribing to a life long HRT. You might want to try a SERM and some HCG to see if you can back into your normal range. Shoot nos, mooch, unreal, freq, or holly a pm and ask their opinions, they are about the best on this board.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya the urologist said it would be a life long treatment of TRT

MSE

MSE

Awards
It always amazes me when docs do this. They whip out the pad and write you that prescription, without even thinking about what they are doing, which is basically putting you on a hormone for the rest of your life. If you can get your test levels back to normal with some PCT, don't you think it is worth a shot? When I asked this question to a doctor they said that a PCT does not work for everyone and that the meds were not inteded to be used in that manner. But you know what, made for that or not they work. Sorry just my little rant there.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
well maybe i did not explain this situation well enough. I have low test period. I have had it since I was atleast 21. So 6 years now. I did not start any pro hormones until mid november of 08. So the low test is not because I was on pro hormones. The super low test (70ng) is because i was on pro hormones. However my "normal" range is somewhere in the 200ng.
Oh she did not just wip it out. We did a cranial MRI went through my whole family history I had to ask some pretty uncomfortable questions to my brothers and dad.
She did her homework.

MSE

MSE

Awards
well maybe i did not explain this situation well enough. I have low test period. I have had it since I was atleast 21. So 6 years now. I did not start any pro hormones until mid november of 08. So the low test is not because I was on pro hormones. The super low test (70ng) is because i was on pro hormones. However my "normal" range is somewhere in the 200ng.
Oh she did not just wip it out. We did a cranial MRI went through my whole family history I had to ask some pretty uncomfortable questions to my brothers and dad.
She did her homework.
Ah ok, well it sounds like she did the right thing, I shouldn't put all doctors into a jar but it seems like it happens all to often. Hope the stuff helps ya!