H-Drol/Trenadrol results

Calcgeek

Awards
I'm a new member who just finished a my first 5 week cycle using a stack of Fast Action H-Drol and Kilo Sports Trenadrol.

I'm 48 year old male; 5'8"; 168 lbs; 8%bf;training for 1 1/2years steady;only 1 cycle so far; plan on getting stronger and putting some more lean muscle on;eat very clean: oatmeal, powder meal replacements,whey protein and slow release protein,chicken, round steak, egg whites and some greens.

About 2 weeks before my cycle, I started to preload with liver tabs,tribulus, and Super Cissus.I was already taking a multiple vitamin, vitamin c(powder form), calcium/magnesium and chromium.

During my cycle, I took Life Support,tribulus,Super Cissus, Genacol and above mentioned vit/min.I started the first week with 1 tablet of Fast Action H-Drol. I noticed after a few days my joints got a little sore but I kept on going and the stiffness went away after a week.No change in strength or body.

Second week started with 2 tabs H-Drol and 1 tab of Kilo Sport Trenadrol. Still no changes and no major side effects. The third week, I increased my dose to two tabs of Trenadrol and then started to get stronger in my lifts and noticed to get a little more shape to my body, my weight went up a couple pounds.

The fourth and fifth week I started taking 3 tabs of Trenadrol and 2 of H-drol.The skin on my finger joints were getting very dry which was easily resolved by some skin cream. Every once in awhile I'd have a bit of tightness in my chest that would last a few seconds.

At the end of 5 weeks, my lifts were up, better shape overall, gained 5 pounds,lots more energy. I was very pleased with the results of my first cycle and very surprised at not getting any major side effects.The only regrets is that I didn't have enough pills to do a 8 week cycle.

I am on day 2 of PCT and I'm taking 3 tabs of Inhibit-E the first week; weeks 2 and 3, down to 2 tabs and week 4 only 1 tab. I also take Super Cissus, Life Support, NRGX PCT Maxx and the other vit/min.I know the PCT must last 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of no AI. I can't wait to start my next cycle, but I have to wait until March befor I can begin again.

On my second cycle, I want to try something more powerful. My aim is to get stronger, put on some lean mass.

Do any of the members have any suggestions for a more potent cycle, either solo or stacked?

I'm here to learn, grow and share, and if any member has any comments or questions please feel free to post them.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well, you shouldnt have run a stack for your first cycle, but, you did, so there is no need to preach about that. anyways for a next cycle, you could do h-drol again at like 75-100mgs for 5 weeks, or havoc/epi. havoc/epi is a great lean mass builder and a good compound to stack if you want to go that route. for more lean mass you could stack it with bold 200. i wouldnt necessarily run anything like m-drol yet since it will only be ur second cycle. im going to be running my 5th cycle soon and have not used m-drol yet. but search around google and this board and you'll find some pretty good ideas of what to do.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
yea your doses were a little low until the end of the cycle... for the next one try out epistane/havoc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
bigzach1234 Anabolics 12
TZachM420 Anabolics 104