tren/epi bridge for my next cycle

mitcht33

mitcht33

Awards
let me know what you think, its not carved in stone yet, i just think it would be a good bridge.

Trenadrol 60/60/60/90
Epistane 30/30/45/45

pct: Nolva 20/20/20/20

let me know what you think, any constructive critisism is entirely welcome

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
that's not really a bridge it's a stack

what brand epistane are you using? never heard of 45mg.

i think you should get some good gains. any chance you want to exend that to 6 weeks?

also, how will you stack this? i mean what times will you be taking each hormone?

i would run nolva at 40mg at least for the first week.

what's your experience with running orals? if this is your first cycle, i would pick one and run it for 5 or 6 weeks alone. trenadrol at 90mg or epistane at 40mg

mitcht33

mitcht33

Awards
that's not really a bridge it's a stack

what brand epistane are you using? never heard of 45mg.

i think you should get some good gains. any chance you want to exend that to 6 weeks?

also, how will you stack this? i mean what times will you be taking each hormone?

i would run nolva at 40mg at least for the first week.

what's your experience with running orals? if this is your first cycle, i would pick one and run it for 5 or 6 weeks alone. trenadrol at 90mg or epistane at 40mg

this will be my second cycle. im not starting it yet because i just finished a pplex cycle. im just planning ahead.

and my bad, i tried to format my post by making it look like a bridge but it just shifted all my info to the left.. this is what i meant in my OP:

Trenadrol: week 1-4 60/60/60/90
epistane week 3-7 30/30/30/40 (the 45 was a typo my bad.)

wow i really messed the origonal post up lol sorry about that.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
in that case, PERFECT IMO.

only thing that i MIGHT change, and this is up to you, is make week 6 40mg as well.

but this is a good cycle.

i love it.

anyone else?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Both of those tend to jack up blood pressure. I don't see anything wrong with it though. 7 weeks is pretty heavy for a second cycle but looks like you did good with your last one.

i would probably rewrite the bridge with a 1 week overlap:
Trenadrol 60/60/90/90/__/__/__
EPistane __/__/__/20/30/40/40
but whatever

mitcht33

mitcht33

Awards
in that case, PERFECT IMO.

only thing that i MIGHT change, and this is up to you, is make week 6 40mg as well.

but this is a good cycle.

i love it.

anyone else?

thanks man :) i stirred it up pretty fast too lol i cant wait for it.

mitcht33

mitcht33

Awards
Both of those tend to jack up blood pressure. I don't see anything wrong with it though. 7 weeks is pretty heavy for a second cycle but looks like you did good with your last one.

i would probably rewrite the bridge with a 1 week overlap:
Trenadrol 60/60/90/90/__/__/__
EPistane __/__/__/20/30/40/40
but whatever

okay thanks on the tip i may do that just so i can run it longer :D haha

yeah the blood pressure thing shouldn't be a problem though i just have to take the right precautions.

has anybody ever did a log on a cycle like this? id be interested in looking at it.

edit: i also have a totally off topic question... how do i put a picture as my avi? i know how to upload pictures but i dont know how to put one in my avi. thanks. haha

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah i forgot to tell you

preload hawthorne berry extract!!!!
both compounds made my blood pressure go up. epi slightly and trenadrol, a little more.

it took 3 weeks for epi to kick in for me so i wouldn't have only one week overlap. that's my opinion.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope your single because your not going to be shagging for a while after week 4 or 5.

I did the same stack but started the Havoc first and then the tren (sus500) on wk 2. Only did the tren for 2 weeks because I had 0.0 sex drive.

I will say that if I were single I would do the stack in a heart beat. My gains were as good as any real gear I ever did!

mitcht33

mitcht33

Awards
Hope your single because your not going to be shagging for a while after week 4 or 5.

I did the same stack but started the Havoc first and then the tren (sus500) on wk 2. Only did the tren for 2 weeks because I had 0.0 sex drive.

I will say that if I were single I would do the stack in a heart beat. My gains were as good as any real gear I ever did!

lol im single.

and to the opther post, yes i always preload hawthorne even if the compound isnt known to raise blood pressure too much.

should be a REALLY fun cycle :D

MBF66

Awards
I am fairly new at useing this site, so if I am breaking any rules someone let me know - please. I really need some input on my cycle, I've run into a couple problems & could use some advice.

I started a Trenadrol / epi cycle
week 1-4 trenadrol 90mg. per day
week 3-5 Epistane (start with 20 mg. per day & grad. move up to 40mg.)

I am only 2 weeks into the cycle & have not started the Epi / I am due to start 3rd week tomorrow & will start the Epi then.

My problem is:
1. Some water retention - which I was suprised with Trenadrol - not to bad butworth mentioning.
2. Back pumps started after just 4 days on Trenadrol & have gotten really bad / I still put in some great workouts but man the pain is BAD!!!

I pre loaded with Hawthorn berry , fish oil & taurine & am still taking daily (taurine 3000mg. 3 times daily) I also take every other cycle supps available -
Liv-52 / milk thistle / red yeast / multi vit. / mag. / zink / b6 / potassium / saw pallmeto

My strength gains are up & I've put on 14lbs - some good & some water.
I have available to me - more Trenadrol - Epistane & M-drol
I didn't plan on useing the m-drol but if someone has a way to add to cycle I am willing to give it a try.
I really don't want to stop cycle / I just want to see if there is a way to adjust what I'm taking to acheive some results with cutting back on the back pumps. Plus I am a little concerned about being just on Epistane the last couple weeks, I have had friends who have suffered from severe cramping & joint pains when just useing Epistane. Should I add a wet compund to the cycle.
I have every thing needed for a good PCT & this is my second pro-hormone cycle - last one over 5 months ago.
I am 42 years old - 5'11 - 260lbs / not cut up - but not a bloated whale either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I am fairly new at useing this site, so if I am breaking any rules someone let me know - please. I really need some input on my cycle, I've run into a couple problems & could use some advice.

I started a Trenadrol / epi cycle
week 1-4 trenadrol 90mg. per day
week 3-5 Epistane (start with 20 mg. per day & grad. move up to 40mg.)

I am only 2 weeks into the cycle & have not started the Epi / I am due to start 3rd week tomorrow & will start the Epi then.

My problem is:
1. Some water retention - which I was suprised with Trenadrol - not to bad butworth mentioning.
2. Back pumps started after just 4 days on Trenadrol & have gotten really bad / I still put in some great workouts but man the pain is BAD!!!

I pre loaded with Hawthorn berry , fish oil & taurine & am still taking daily (taurine 3000mg. 3 times daily) I also take every other cycle supps available -
Liv-52 / milk thistle / red yeast / multi vit. / mag. / zink / b6 / potassium / saw pallmeto

My strength gains are up & I've put on 14lbs - some good & some water.
I have available to me - more Trenadrol - Epistane & M-drol
I didn't plan on useing the m-drol but if someone has a way to add to cycle I am willing to give it a try.
I really don't want to stop cycle / I just want to see if there is a way to adjust what I'm taking to acheive some results with cutting back on the back pumps. Plus I am a little concerned about being just on Epistane the last couple weeks, I have had friends who have suffered from severe cramping & joint pains when just useing Epistane. Should I add a wet compund to the cycle.
I have every thing needed for a good PCT & this is my second pro-hormone cycle - last one over 5 months ago.
I am 42 years old - 5'11 - 260lbs / not cut up - but not a bloated whale either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Whats your PCT? (just curious)

For the back pumps, mess around with your dosing of Taurine. Back pumps could potentially go down when you are just on havoc. Havoc will dry you out if you did pick up some water. Joint pains might get bad by the time you hit 40 mg. Get some glucosamine/chondrotin or Animal Flex, if you can and take asap as they take a few weeks to kick in.

I wouldn't add anything to the EPI portion but I will say that most stack the two to have a wet and dry compound (Tren is a progestin.) You could continue on the Tren if you are feeling froggy...

Also...why are you only running EPI for 3 weeks? Most run it 4-5.