19-nor vs 4-AD
- 12-31-2008, 04:39 PM
19-nor vs 4-AD
which is better of these two? which one whould you take if you could only take one. and someone was giving it to you (if they were legal)? if your friend had one bottle of each which one would you take?
19-Nor Androstenedione 200mg
tribulus terrestris 250g
saw palmetto 200mg
chrysin (dihydroxyflavone) 200mg
zinc picolinate 50mg (333% RDA)
*Obviously just for kicks not a real scenario*
- 12-31-2008, 05:15 PM
01-01-2009, 08:38 PM
01-01-2009, 09:48 PM
19-nor is usually a term i'm used to hearing when classifiying steroids like trenbolone and deca-durabolin. it's a catigory but you're referring to it as if it were a pro-hormone?
what 19nor are you talking about. if it's a PH, never heard of it.
i appologize for the rudeness by the way.
if 19nor is a PH, i'm curious as to why they call it that. most 19nor steroids cause prolactin buildup that caused gyno. and if you get prolactin based gyno, a SERM like nolva will only make it worse. you need something like bromo or dostinex to my knowlege.
01-01-2009, 10:28 PM
He's referring to the old 19-Nor prohormones that were around before the ban.
It looks like the first one already has some 4-AD in it. It depends on the dosages of each bottle, but the first one looks to be a more complete stack.
01-01-2009, 10:40 PM
T-Roid is a 19-Norandrosta 4,9, diene 3,17 dione and is very effective and is still around (and around under other names too)
Similar Forum Threads
- By DaveWalton in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2008, 08:27 PM
- By DaveWalton in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2008, 06:57 PM
- By RVEXLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 71Last Post: 08-24-2003, 12:49 AM
- By Arnold_Is_God in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-07-2003, 01:33 AM
- By curt2go in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-14-2003, 05:52 PM