Is Animal Pak A Good Multi For A Cycle

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Hey,

I know important nutrition, and lots of eating, is extreamly important when doing a cycle. I thought of animal pak when I thought of a good multi to make sure Im getting all of my nutrients and needs met.

Would you agree with this and if you do, should I take anything else along with the pak?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
in my honest opinion....

ABSOLUETLY

i love animal pak

combined with a well balanced diet, it'll be more than enough.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it's a bit over board and pricey. Go for it if you really want to, but 11 pills? For one multi? It's just too much.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pack is awesome. I've used it for the past six years and haven't been sick once. I push my mind and body to the limit consistently too; anytime i start to feel a little run down or like I could be getting sick, I just take an extra pack in the evening and I'm good to go. Can't recommend it enough! you can get it cheap if you shop around.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't used it for the past six years and haven't been sick as well.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used it for the past six years and haven't been sick as well.
Fair enough but my streak of health coincided with my use of animal pack.

Strenuous sports and exercise can have a negative effect on both the immune system and recovery abilities. It has been my personal experience, over an extended period of time, that animal pack has significantly improved my immune system and recovery ability when involved in strenuous physical activity.

Granted, another potent multi may have accomplished the same thing but my experience has been with animal pack.