why does everyone hate sustanon 250

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
I wasn't able to get the test- e liked planned but I do have sustanon 250 did my first jab on 2 days ago and no pain or swelling like other's complain about I even hired a profession power trainer for the next 3 weeks wow my wrist needs work ouch but I love it sust is great

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I wasn't able to get the test- e liked planned but I do have sustanon 250 did my first jab on 2 days ago and no pain or swelling like other's complain about I even hired a profession power trainer for the next 3 weeks wow my wrist needs work ouch but I love it sust is great

Who said they hated it? It's the most expensive of the TEST and it's the least efficient. Other than that it works and will get you big if that's what you desire. The esters counteract each other. Test E is a great beginning roid. Regardless if it's your first time you will grow like a weed. ENJOY!!!! Hope you have your PCT lined up.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does not lend itself to stable test levels due to the different esters.

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
thats true

Yeah I hear you that 4 blend time release will have things jumping but it is my first cycle so gaining growth is important but sust is a monster can't wait to try test cyp. Will be stacking it with equipoise at low doses for a 16 week long cycle going all out but real slow and steady gains in a powerlifter not a body builder pct is in line wish me luck and let's get out there and train hard maybe break a record in deadlifting who know thanks out peace

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Who said they hated it? It's the most expensive of the TEST and it's the least efficient.
Ditto...it works, no question...I just think single esters are better suited for bodybuilding purposes.

holy

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Hatred does not equal preference for better options. Sust sounds great in theory, in practice a single ester works as good or better. If you want more immediate results/feeling it work, stack an oral at the beginning of the cycle.

Enjoy the test cyp. For me that was the best. And 1 test cyp. I miss that.

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
That's true can't argue that point but I did 200 crunches non stop and it only been 3 days WHOA my first cycle so I'm really hype about let's train hard out men Wil Gates "The Iron Monster "

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
That's true can't argue that point but I did 200 crunches non stop and it only been 3 days WHOA my first cycle so I'm really hype about let's train hard out men Wil Gates "The Iron Monster "
LOL. I did 202 so I beat you. I am going to do 225 more right now.

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
225 your a beast man I'm trying I'm just excited I got to remember to take it slow I had to lower my weight be 60% so I can work my way back up with great form strong as hell look out Johnnie Jackson lol but for real I'm bout to be a beast let's get big out there