original 4-androstenediol stack

jusajus

Awards
If someone were to stack 4ad would h-drol be a good candidate?
At what point would it be best to use the 4ad, at the beginning or end of the cycle???. If someone were planning a 5-6 week cycle and had one bottle of the 4ad w/ 60 pills that were 300mgs a piece. would it be better to run it 30 days at 600mgs or 20 days at 900mgs. and where would you incorporate the 4ad in the beginning or end of the cycle. does this compound take awhile to load?

jusajus

Awards
Does anyone know anything about 4ad? is it a wet or dry? does it help give good gains? can someone answer any/all my questions?

jusajus

Awards
would someone be better to convert the pills into a transdermal? this is all hypothetical of course. Just wondering for discussion purposes.:think::think::think:

jusajus

Awards
I have done a lot of research on this compound... But im looking for suggestions and a few more answers. Can someone please help me?

RoninWolf2008

Awards
4ad could be dosed anywhere from 100 to 600mgs, if this is your first run with 4ad i wouldn't do 600 though as you would see great gains with half that amount. I have never heard of anyone stacking 4AD with Halodrol before...i mostly see it stacked in the past with M1T to combat its sides. It can be taken one half hour before your workout and the test conversion rate is 15 percent according to another website (bb has article if you google 4ad it will pull it up with a ton of info)

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
4-AD worked best in transdermal and it is considered "wet"

jusajus

Awards
Thanks for the answers. Are you talking 300-600 transdermal or orally???

Im gonna guess that you mean transdermal....cause from what a read around 300-600 trans and 800-1200 oral.

Is it worth the time converting it to a gel if you had plenty of 4ad available?

jusajus

Awards
reps for that my brotha. very helpful you da man. i searched and searched but didn't find one of those threads so it helped. im not the most computer savvy guy out there.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Glad the info was useful. One more thing, if your caps don't have filler and you decide to go with transdermal your daily dosage will be less than taking it orally - 4AD bioavailability is supposed to be higher with transdermal application than oral consumption.

Good luck.