2nd ProH sup Cycle - ACL TT-40 & AH-89

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
I am 29
6'1"
189lbs
10-15% bodyfat

I am looking 2 gain a lean 10-15lbs on my 2nd cycle of AMERICELL-LABS products.

I previously ran a bottle of Tren Xtreme ( similar to Trenbolone) 19-Norandrosta 4,9diene 3,17 dione - 30mg

and

Mass Xtreme (similar to Methyl Testosterone) 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol - 10mg

and i followed up with a PCT of Myogenix Hardcore Test Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (20% Protodioscin, 80% Steroidal Saponins), Eurycoma Longifolia Jack 100:1, Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavins, 3% Salidrosides), Rhaponticum Carthamoides (5% Ecdysterones, 1.5% 20-Hydroxyecdysone)1,200mg**4-OHA (Formestane) 75mg

On the that cycle i gained 15lbs but it was a lot of water weight, so i felt and looked bloated. I didn't run their liver support or estro product bcuz i felt the Hardcore Test would and it did take care of my PCT.

This next run because i felt the products did what they said, I would try a different set of ACL's products. AH-89 Xtreme (5-androstanol(3,2-C)pyrazole-3-one-17-ol-THP-ether - 25mg similar to Stanzolol) or MMA-3 Xtreme ( Androsta-1,4-dien-3,17-dione - 100mg similar to Boldenone) ALONG WITH TT-40 Xtreme (Androsta-1-ene-3B-ol, 17-one - 70mg similar to 1-Testosterone) in hopes of gaining more "dry" lean mass.

Of course i'll be doing the normal cardio and weight-training as well as taking around 300g of protein and other proper dieting :food:. I guess my question is, has anyone had any luck with the AH-89 Xtreme, TT-40 Xtreme or MMA-3 Xtreme? Any advise anyone can give? I know the price on the ACL's site are a bit high but i know where I can get it locally and its always cheaper. Please advise :nutkick:.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
bump... Anyone? I've done plenty of searches...was hoping that someone could chime in.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i have no knowledge about the compounds in question. congrats for knowing what they are. half of the posts concerning ACL have no clue what they're taking, some don't even know they are steroids.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
did you ever try this?
Not yet...been gaining weight b4 i try this cycle. I am now 206lbs...up from 189lbs. hehe..

I have already purchased 2 bottles of ACL Tren xtreme, 2 of ACL MMA-3 xtreme and 1 of AH89 xtreme. I plan on running the maximum recommended dose of the Tren xtreme (90mgs ED) for the full 8 wks and the AH89 xtreme at the maximum dosage (75mg ED) the last 4 weeks. The only reservation i have is if the Americell-Labs MMA-3 Xtreme (BOLD) product at 300mg ED for the full 8wks is enough. Most BOLD only cycles usually are ran at 800mg+ at my body weight. But since I'm going with the Tren compound as a stack.... i dont know. I called ACL and the Rep didnt alright say it was ok to double (600mg or higher) or not... he said its up to me to know my body....AND its limits. Any suggestions guys?

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You're stacking the compunds. You do not HAVE to max out the dosage on each one individually. MMA3 is probably fine to double or even triple dose in your stack since it is just boldione (BOLD). A lot of police officers around my area who regularly juice like the TT-40 at 4 pills ED, as opposed to the recommended 3 ED. You may also want to look into adding something for your pct. I do not recommend that people get SERMs blindly, but if you feel you need a SERM it is up to you to make sure you have one. You may also want to look into an AI for your pct. Myogenix HCT is a decent product to use as a natty test booster, but the 75mg of 4OHA isn't enough of an AI. Look into ACL's estro extreme, IBEs Formex, or some good old ATD or 6-oxo.

BEAST

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Myogenix HCT is a decent product to use as a natty test booster, but the 75mg of 4OHA isn't enough of an AI. Look into ACL's estro extreme, IBEs Formex, or some good old ATD or 6-oxo.

BEAST
what about taking this as a PCT:

Myogenix Hardcore Test
ANDRO SPIKE™ 1200mg*
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris (20% Protodioscin, 80% Steroidal Saponins)
Testofen (50% Fenusides)
Eurycoma Longfolia Jack 100:1
Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavins, 3% Salidrosides)
Rhaponticum Carthamoides (5% Ecdysterones, 1.5% Hydroxyecdysone)
4-OHA (Formestane) 75mg*

Iforce Reversitol
Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
6-Bromoandrostenedione
6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

20mg ED of tamoxifen?

standoe3

Awards
I just took the dive into PH's and got TrenX and AH-89 to stack. I started 2 say ago taking the the recommended dose for both. Im just running CLA, Creatine, Protein shakes, with a proper diet. I just looking for good advise, and common probles that anyone has experienced on these.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
I just took the dive into PH's and got TrenX and AH-89 to stack. I started 2 say ago taking the the recommended dose for both. Im just running CLA, Creatine, Protein shakes, with a proper diet. I just looking for good advise, and common probles that anyone has experienced on these.
What exactly is the question?

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards

I'd save the creatine for pct. So you can try to hold onto as much strength as possible.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established

Myogenix Hardcore Test
ANDRO SPIKE™ 1200mg*
Testofen (50% Fenusides)
4-OHA (Formestane) 75mg*

Iforce Reversitol
6-Bromoandrostenedione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

20mg ED of tamoxifen?

Looks better!!

Are planning on logging? Or maybe atleast a review write-up after? I def like to follow ur progress.

I just put in an oreder at Americell Labs myself. Heard great things!!(Even though $$) But, Im willing to pay the extra buck.
Looks good Bro cant wait to hear ur results.

Live.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards

Myogenix Hardcore Test
ANDRO SPIKE™ 1200mg*
Testofen (50% Fenusides)
4-OHA (Formestane) 75mg*

Iforce Reversitol
6-Bromoandrostenedione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

20mg ED of tamoxifen?
Your stack has some serious weight gaining potential...I am going to run a stack similar to this in 6 months or so (p6 black/banned)...1-ad, 19-nor, and 1,4-Ad. I have heard great results with this stack. For my PCT I was going to run the P6 red test booster along with Primordal Performance test recovery stack...I heard that stack is the next best thing to a SERM. Mabe you should try that stack, I have not head any negetive talk about it yet. Good luck man let me know how it goes.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Current LOG

Here is the link to my current PH cycle LOG

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/126287-justdidits-americell-labs.html-labs.html

So this is what I finally decided on...

-Stack 12 weeks-
ACL MMA-3 Xtreme 8weeks (1,4ad)
300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300/0/0/0/0 (possibly upping the dosing)
ACL TREN Xtreme 8weeks
0/0/0/0/90/90/90/90/90/90/90/90
ACL AH-89 Xtreme 8weeks (Stanozolol)
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/75/75/75/75

-Cycle support Sups-
Nutrilite Double X multivitamin
Nutrilite Garlic Heart Health
Nutrilite Digestive Enzyme Complex Helps digest all that extra protein and fats that I'm eating!
Nutrilite Glucose Health Includes chromium picolinate, which is an essential trace mineral that aids in carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism.
Nutrilite Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables obvious, phytonutrients
ACL EFA-952 Xtreme Essential Fatty Acids
ACL Livr Xtreme obvious
ACL JT-230 Xtreme Joint support since this is a cutting, lean stack
CEL Cycle support obvious
NOW foods ZMA obvious

-PCT-
PCT Assist by CEL (PCT assist)
0/4/4/4/4

Trans Resveratrol (50%) ? 600 mg
Quercitin (95%) ? 600mg
Indole 3 Carbinol ? 175 mg
Horny Goat Weed (standardized fro 60% Icariin) ? 150 mg
Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin) ? 100 mg
Piperine (95%) ? 20 mg
Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate

DS Lean Xtreme (Leaning effects)
4/4/4/4/4/4

Proprietary Blend: Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)
Coleus Forskohlii (40% Forskolin)
5-AT(TM)(7-hydroxy 17B-dihydro dehydroepiandrosterone )
7OH (7-hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone)

ACL CEE Xtreme (Creatine)
6g/6g/6g/6g/

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI 3000mg

tamoxifen(SERM)
20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg/10mg

DS Activate Xtreme (natty test booster)
0/0/4/4/4/4

DS Activate Xtreme because of 3 main things...
-Proprietary Blend 1250mg-
Divanil? [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran from Urtica Dioica]
Icarrin (Standardized 20% Extract Of Epimedium)

Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
Proanthocyanidins (Proprietary Pine Bark Extract)
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
Basella Alba PE (10:1)
Zinc Aspartate

Please read up and tell me what you think....

standoe3

Awards
No questions, if you have some advise.... but I feel good and stronger and mentally in to my workouts. I notice that I am looking in the mirror getting obsessed...that I can get bigger.
Im Stacking Tren with Ah 89 and CLA together.....25/25/25 Tren 25/25/25 AH-89 with CLA 3 grams when I feel that i didnt eat enough fat for that meal.....
Its my 3rd day now.... got hamstring cramps while on my 2nd set of deadlifts....going to eat more bananas tomorrow gain 6 lbs. from the 4 of july bar-b-ques.....now 211

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
Supplement Logs 7
Anabolics 24