P plex and Mr Winky

leon187

Awards
Well it finally happened. In my 30 years of life I finally was unable to maintain my hardness during intercourse. Worst time to, 2nd date with cute Hawaiian girl, went to her place, went at it... then boom.. my sail went limp. Arghhh.
No doubt this was caused by the P-Plex... and maybe my age. No worries now, finished cycle and PCT and back to normal

I would like to do another cycle of P-plex, and my Hawaiian gf doesn't want me going soft again. So what can I take to prevent this?

I've done research on test stacks, but don't want to deal with Synovex conversion and legality. What would be the 2nd best test to stack with P-plex? Hopefully legal. 4ad? Is that still easy to get?

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
hmm..i didnt experience any libido problems on pplex...how far were you into your cycle? 4ad is very hard to get now btw

leon187

Awards
On the 4th week of cycle. Either I'm getting old, or it was the P-plex cause I've never lost an erection while sober.

Any suggestions on any other test boosters? If not 4AD what do y'all think is second best to 4AD?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow that sucks man. I was a sex machine when I was on PP it was insane.

leon187

Awards
test enthate
That would be nice, heck ideal, but I don't have a source. And I don't trust the homebrew synovex-h.

Another question. What happens if I don't get all the estrogen out of the Synovex-h and pin it? It can't be that bad right?

Also, would loan my left nut for test base.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it finally happened. In my 30 years of life I finally was unable to maintain my hardness during intercourse. Worst time to, 2nd date with cute Hawaiian girl, went to her place, went at it... then boom.. my sail went limp. Arghhh.
No doubt this was caused by the P-Plex... and maybe my age. No worries now, finished cycle and PCT and back to normal

I would like to do another cycle of P-plex, and my Hawaiian gf doesn't want me going soft again. So what can I take to prevent this?

I've done research on test stacks, but don't want to deal with Synovex conversion and legality. What would be the 2nd best test to stack with P-plex? Hopefully legal. 4ad? Is that still easy to get?

DHEA and aspire

leon187

Awards
How about prohormone /prosteroid that's still easy to get?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHEA and aspire

I agree, try dhea - it seems to make my back hurt a little more, but definitely has kicked in the libido. I'm almost 38 yrs old, and haven't felt this virile in years :hammer:

I did run Stoked a couple months ago, and it did pretty good, but I think the dhea has made a bigger impact - only taking 25mg/day, too.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
that's it i'm running DHEA next cycle i do.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
dhea! break it up 25 moring 25 night. You shouldn't need anymore.

Through in some maca root too!

This is especially great for really dry cycles like epi that kills estrogen