Please advise on suplaments

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Ok so iam trying to boost some of my gains and I have a problem on what to get.

1) Methyl 1-D Liquid Masterdrol Mass Pak

or

2)massfx is Hyperdrol X2 worth taking?

or

3)superdrol clone EST Methyl Vol Most likely at 10mg a day or I would try pulsing.

Now my question is do methyl 1-d and massfx need post cycle or no?I believe they dont but would like make sure as they sell them in vitamin shoppe.Also how is massfx vs methyl 1-d i heard good reviews on both

Thanks in advance and please dont tell me to search as I tried. Thank you

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1) this is crap, Methyl 1-D is DHEA and liquid masterdrol is pretty weak on most accounts
2) this **** isn't even ****ing steroids
3) Superdrol, this is STRONG ****. I love it.

1 requires a weak PCT
2 doesn't require PCT
3 requires a real PCT

I wouldn't recommend 3 unless you know what you're doing with steroids. I really think Superdrol is one of the strongest steroids around... it's not in the same league as the other **** you listed.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yes they r worth taking..methyl 1-d is very weak, thats the general concensus. some more searching for reviews on it will help u there. mass fx and hyperdrol x2 are great supplements which require no pct. methyl 1-d will require a mild pct. now for the superdrol clone, don't even bother. from the looks of your writing it seems you do not have enough experience at all to be messing with a steroid. this would need to have a very well thought out PCT which will include a SERM. and i know you don't want to hear it, but by the looks of it you have not done enough searching.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Thank you I will most likely go with mass fx to see how it works or superdrol with pct(serm , liver support and test booster) also if i take steroids and my balls dont shrink does that mean that my testerone production is not shut down? I took halo (h50 clone) before with no shrinkage whatsoever i still fallowed pct. Thanks

RoninWolf2008

Awards
If you take Superdrol---you will be shutdown. Please do a search for Superdrol for Dummies Guide. Different individuals react to compounds in different ways, but you will be shutdown. I used M-Drol (a superdrol clone) once before and it was very successful cycle in terms of strength and size gains. Pm with questions if you are going to continue with this cycle.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
thank you evrybody i apreciate all the help I bought massfx and Hyperdrol X2