tren/prop cycle

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
this is a cutting cycle that i was thinking about running later on in april as long as my current bulk cycle goes well.
was wondering if this would be long enough to see results mainly due to money issues.
tren a-100mg eod weeks 1-6
t prop-150mg eod weeks 1-6

and i am pretty gyno sensitive so i was looking for advice on running bromo at 2.5mg for 30 days and aromasin at 25 mgs ed. along with clomid at 25mg ed til pct. i chose clomid cause i heard nolva up regulates ur progesterone receptors and those are the only two available to me.

stats are 220, 6'4, 15% bf, 22 yrs old.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
this is a cutting cycle that i was thinking about running later on in april as long as my current bulk cycle goes well.
was wondering if this would be long enough to see results mainly due to money issues.

and i am pretty gyno sensitive so i was looking for advice on running bromo at 2.5mg for 30 days and aromasin at 25 mgs ed. along with clomid at 25mg ed til pct. i chose clomid cause i heard nolva up regulates ur progesterone receptors and those are the only two available to me.

Cycle experience?

Do you really think you are at a stage (size wise) where you want to be using tren to cut?

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
prop only may be better in your case bro, and over a longer duration 8-12 weeks

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
why are you taking so much on cycle estro control? and if thats you in your avitar dont even think a a bout using tren, try dieting correctly.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
prop 100mg eod
tren 75mg eod

what u have set up is WAY too much for a "cutting" cycle. and clomid is useless on cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The point of running steroids on a cut is to preserve muscle mass. What muscle mass are you trying to preserve? Just cut natty and then start bulking again at 6'4 you should be hitting to 250...

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
that pic is from a while ago im just to lazy to update new ones. thats when i was at 190 and im 220 now so...maybe ill just run it as bulk again later on.
why is clomid useless its a serm right? doesnt it work similiar to tamox?

and im running all the estro control cause im running dbol right now and im on tamox 20mg and adex .5 and im still noticing some irritation.

im ok with running prop for 8 weeks at a lower dose and tren a for 6.

i've run superdrol, havoc,dbol, trenadrol, hdrol and pplex cyles
three total.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i hadnt been thinking about running tren but i thought i would get better results than running winny or something with test.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

have you consider masteron to control estrogen?
it will stack great with prop and for that dosages 300mg masteron week is enough to control estrogen originated from test aromatization.
remember that tren is a progestin so maybe you should consider dostinex to control prolactin

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
have you consider masteron to control estrogen?
it will stack great with prop and for that dosages 300mg masteron week is enough to control estrogen originated from test aromatization.
remember that tren is a progestin so maybe you should consider dostinex to control prolactin
Masteron and Proviron have been trulu benficial to me in controlling estro-sides. Good idea here!:thumbsup:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
prop 100mg eod
tren 75mg eod
This is what I was gonna recommend...it will be just as efficient, and will allow you to go a week or two longer, which would be ideal.....good call nos.

holy

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i was thinking about those two..didnt know if it would be worth it tho. deff interested in doing masteron. how long would i run masteron for?

is bromo(parlodel) not good enough for prolactin control.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
any recent pics?

bromo works like dostinex, but i hear its not as good and some ppl dont react well to it

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about those two..didnt know if it would be worth it tho. deff interested in doing masteron. how long would i run masteron for?

is bromo(parlodel) not good enough for prolactin control.
you should run masteron for as long as you run test , I`m in a cycle of test prop 100mg eod, masteron 100mg eod and injectable d-bol 50 mg ed and I got no sides and no bloat , all thanks to master cause I`m not running any ai, 3 weeks have passed and I `m up 3 kgs of pure muscle