Maiden Injectable Cycle Advice.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Hey guys, I'm 26 5,11" 179lbs and maintain 7-7.5% bodyfat.

I'm a veteran in the PH world and am looking to step it up to injectables due to them producing greater results with less overall side effects.

I'm looking to gain a very lean ~15lbs of dense and defined muscle onto my frame. I'm not interested in "Blowing up" with 20-25 lbs of mass with half of it being fat and water. Besides, that would make my head look small. lol

My reseach has lead me to a solo EQ cycle of 400-600mg EW with the last 40 days of Winstrol @ 50mg ED or that same cycle with a low dose of Test E/C between 200-400mg EW as well.

I understand that EQ is very mild and highly anabolic, great for my goals, but I'm not sure what dosage and if 400-600mg EW can help me reach my goals without a test base.

I'd be running it for 15 weeks to take advantage of the compound with or with out test.

I'm a nutritionist so my diet is spot on and I'll be carb cycling 3low/1 high to keep things very lean as I"ve been.

I don't foresee me cycling much in the future if I can obtain these goals so think of it is a do it once, do it right kind of situation.

I'd be dosing Arimidex @ .5mg EOD throughout the entire 15 weeks to keep bloat and sides at bay.

Kickstarting the cycle with 4 weeks of H Drol @ 100mg is also a thought.

As of now I'm thinking:

Weeks 1 - 15:

Arimidex: .5mg EOD

Monday: EQ @ 300mg

Thursday: EQ @ 300mg

Weeks 12 - 17: Winstrol @ 50mg ED

OR

Weeks 1 - 15:

Monday: Test Cyp @ 400mg

Thursday: EQ @ 400mg

My PCT is looking like:

Weeks 18 - 19: Clomid @ 50mg throughout

Weeks 18 - 21: Toremefine (90,60,60,30mg)

Weeks 20 - 23: CEL PCT Assist (4,4,4,4)

What do you guys recommend? Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
eq alone would be nice but im not sure it will yield 15lbs. and i think the addition of winny will take a toll on ur libido....sooooo my recommendation is to go for the test/eq/win

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
400 test and 400 eq is much better than 600 eq. Definitely go fo rthe second stack. And you should consider running the winny 12-17 instead of 10-15.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
eq alone would be nice but im not sure it will yield 15lbs. and i think the addition of winny will take a toll on ur libido....sooooo my recommendation is to go for the test/eq/win
Great, thanks bro.

400 test and 400 eq is much better than 600 eq. Definitely go fo rthe second stack. And you should consider running the winny 12-17 instead of 10-15.
That a great idea. I didn't even think about the half lives as far as mixing injectables with orals.

So the winny would be run like any PH, right up to the begining of PCT. Thanks for the heads up.

So 400mg each and winny for 40 days up until the end...

Do you guys think that 400mg of test will be dry enough with the other agents in place?

I sure hope so... I'm looking to get shredded on this one. :)

Thanks for theh quick feedback.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
400 test will be fine. you are 179 lbs with low bodyfat, it will work well, and more is more likely to cause bloating.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
400 test will be fine. you are 179 lbs with low bodyfat, it will work well, and more is more likely to cause bloating.
Great! Thanks for all your helps guys. :thumbsup:

Time to start getting stocked up! :head:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looks good man stick to option 2. EQ without test works, and works well, but with the test in there your gains will be much better. if you could increase the eq to 600mg along with 400yp.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
uhh why no hcg? this is a long cycle

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
uhh why no hcg? this is a long cycle
Most of my reseach led me to believe that it's acceptable with or without it at 15 weeks.

Any other opinions on HCG with this?

Also, I understand that 2-3ccs is about the most you want to inject in one shot via glutes and 2 in the quads, but how about delts?

Is a 2cc spot injection too much for delts?

I suppose I could just stick to glutes and quads, but the more rotation sites the better.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u'll do fine with just glutes and quads, that shouldnt be a problem. as for HCG, it can only help. but not TOTALLY necessary

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
u'll do fine with just glutes and quads, that shouldnt be a problem. as for HCG, it can only help. but not TOTALLY necessary
Great, thanks.

If I have to hit delts I'll just split it with 1cc in each side.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've read about people putting 2mL in their delts no problem but it's up to you. I feel like my delts handle shots better than my quads do. But i've only done 5 injects so far, #6 tomorrow :).

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
unless your friggin huge...i think 2 cc is tooo much for the delts...stick to 1cc...but for me its all about the quads and glutes...and like nos said...hcg would be nice...but not vital in any way

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm 26 5,11" 179lbs and maintain 7-7.5% bodyfat.

I'm a veteran in the PH world and am looking to step it up to injectables due to them producing greater results with less overall side effects.

I'm looking to gain a very lean ~15lbs of dense and defined muscle onto my frame. I'm not interested in "Blowing up" with 20-25 lbs of mass with half of it being fat and water. Besides, that would make my head look small. lol

My reseach has lead me to a solo EQ cycle of 400-600mg EW with the last 40 days of Winstrol @ 50mg ED or that same cycle with a low dose of Test E/C between 200-400mg EW as well.

I understand that EQ is very mild and highly anabolic, great for my goals, but I'm not sure what dosage and if 400-600mg EW can help me reach my goals without a test base.

I'd be running it for 15 weeks to take advantage of the compound with or with out test.

I'm a nutritionist so my diet is spot on and I'll be carb cycling 3low/1 high to keep things very lean as I"ve been.

I don't foresee me cycling much in the future if I can obtain these goals so think of it is a do it once, do it right kind of situation.

I'd be dosing Arimidex @ .5mg EOD throughout the entire 15 weeks to keep bloat and sides at bay.

Kickstarting the cycle with 4 weeks of H Drol @ 100mg is also a thought.

As of now I'm thinking:

Weeks 1 - 15:

Monday: EQ @ 300mg

Thursday: EQ @ 300mg

OR

Weeks 1 - 15:

Monday: Test Cyp @ 400mg

Thursday: EQ @ 400mg

My PCT is looking like:

Weeks 18 - 19: Clomid @ 50mg throughout

Weeks 18 - 21: Toremefine (90,60,60,30mg)

Weeks 20 - 23: CEL PCT Assist (4,4,4,4)

What do you guys recommend? Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:
I would run your second option with the Test and EQ. Nothing puts on quality mass than Test. Also, Test should always be used as the base of your cycles as its important for most to have a libido. The EQ dose is fine, it will help with appetite, vascualrity and strength as well as lean mass. The Winny in the end will harden you up nicely. I wouldn't run the Adex just yet, keep it on hand and if you need it then you use it. Adex is rough on the lipids and too much estro control can hinder gains and with your doses I doubt you will need it. If you can run Proviron throughout. Not only will this control estro-sides, but it will boost libido, help with aggression, and also help to harden up your physique.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
I would run your second option with the Test and EQ. Nothing puts on quality mass than Test. Also, Test should always be used as the base of your cycles as its important for most to have a libido. The EQ dose is fine, it will help with appetite, vascualrity and strength as well as lean mass. The Winny in the end will harden you up nicely. I wouldn't run the Adex just yet, keep it on hand and if you need it then you use it. Adex is rough on the lipids and too much estro control can hinder gains and with your doses I doubt you will need it. If you can run Proviron throughout. Not only will this control estro-sides, but it will boost libido, help with aggression, and also help to harden up your physique.
Interesting... Nearly everything I've read stated that Arimidex was superior to Proviron for on cycle estrogen control?

Any other feedback on this?

Thanks guys.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
arimidex is great for on cycle control, i'll be using it because i do have gyno and don't want it to start growing and it'll keep you from bloating up.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Interesting... Nearly everything I've read stated that Arimidex was superior to Proviron for on cycle estrogen control?

Any other feedback on this?

Thanks guys.
It is superior to Proviron in terms of estro-control but if you dont have to use something as strong as adex I would run Proviron but I always keep adex on hand. look into Proviron, its truly a godsend for libido. estro control, aggression, muscle hardness and definition and it isnt as hard on you as it is with running adex

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
arimidex is great for on cycle control, i'll be using it because i do have gyno and don't want it to start growing and it'll keep you from bloating up.
My thoughts exactly.

It is superior to Proviron in terms of estro-control but if you dont have to use something as strong as adex I would run Proviron but I always keep adex on hand. look into Proviron, its truly a godsend for libido. estro control, aggression, muscle hardness and definition and it isnt as hard on you as it is with running adex
What dosage is recommended on cycle? It looks like 25mg or 50mg tabs are commonly available.

25mg twice daily? EOD?

Thanks.

Any other insight on Proviron vs. Arimidex on cycle please, let's hear it. :)

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly.

What dosage is recommended on cycle? It looks like 25mg or 50mg tabs are commonly available.

25mg twice daily? EOD?

Thanks.

When I run it, I run it at 50mgs ED for the entire cycle. The post I mentioned above preety much sums Proviron up in a nut shell. Some people do not respond to Proviron in terms of estro control and that is why Adex and other AI's are needed. Like I mentioned I always keep Adex on hand and since I do not order Internationally I dont have access to Proviron at the moment and I'm currently on cycle and Dbol bloat sucks like no other and I'm running Adex at .5mgs EOD and it is working fine. As far as which one is better for estro control, its obviously Arimidex because its an AI. proviron on the other hand helps control estrogen. However; like I mentioned it has its benefits besides estro control and as far as it working for you, idk not all respond but a great percentage do.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
When I run it, I run it at 50mgs ED for the entire cycle. The post I mentioned above preety much sums Proviron up in a nut shell. Some people do not respond to Proviron in terms of estro control and that is why Adex and other AI's are needed. Like I mentioned I always keep Adex on hand and since I do not order Internationally I dont have access to Proviron at the moment and I'm currently on cycle and Dbol bloat sucks like no other and I'm running Adex at .5mgs EOD and it is working fine. As far as which one is better for estro control, its obviously Arimidex because its an AI. proviron on the other hand helps control estrogen. However; like I mentioned it has its benefits besides estro control and as far as it working for you, idk not all respond but a great percentage do.
here is a link to the profile of it:
http://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
here is a link to the profile of it:
http://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php
This whould be the most important part of that excerpt:
"So what we have here is a steroid which can basically make other steroids more effective by preventing their conversion into estrogen, as well as increasing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body. This of course all provides a more hardened and quality look to muscles. Proviron is very much a "synergistic" drug in this respect, and it´s inclusion in any cycle would definitely make all of the other steroids perform better, and provide better gains. This is all compounded by the fact that proviron is a very lipolytic (fat-burning) drug."

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly.

25mg twice daily? EOD?

Thanks.

I forgot to mention, I believe Proviron's half-life is 12 hours so really it's up to you, you can take the full 50 1Xday or twice daily. It will not make a big difference due to the long half-life that it has. Make sure to take it ED, taking things EOD only works good with some injects like Prop, Masteron, Tren, etc... due to their 2-3 day half-life. Other injects like EQ, Test Cyp, Deca only need to be injected once a day and of course my favorite oil based Test Suspension should be pinned ED!

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
This whould be the most important part of that excerpt:
"So what we have here is a steroid which can basically make other steroids more effective by preventing their conversion into estrogen, as well as increasing the amount of circulating free testosterone in your body. This of course all provides a more hardened and quality look to muscles. Proviron is very much a "synergistic" drug in this respect, and it´s inclusion in any cycle would definitely make all of the other steroids perform better, and provide better gains. This is all compounded by the fact that proviron is a very lipolytic (fat-burning) drug."
That's very interesting... I'm sure running both wouldn't be a good idea, I just don't want to chance Proviron's estrogen control by running it solo on cycle.

It's cheap though. For 50mg tabs ED (15 weeks worth) my source puts me at only $150.

Any other thoughts on this?

Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
as Mj stated, proviron is great on cycle to improve the effectiveness of test while somewhat controlling estrogen. my suggestion is to run the prov, if gyno symptoms arise then introduce adex

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
as Mj stated, proviron is great on cycle to improve the effectiveness of test while somewhat controlling estrogen. my suggestion is to run the prov, if gyno symptoms arise then introduce adex
If estrogen related sides or bloat come into play while on Proviron, should I simply add A Dex in EOD on top of it (Run concurrently) or cease the Proviron and start the A Dex in it's place?

I just want to be sure.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
If estrogen related sides or bloat come into play while on Proviron, should I simply add A Dex in EOD on top of it (Run concurrently) or cease the Proviron and start the A Dex in it's place?

I just want to be sure.
No keep running the Proviron because of the many benfits that it has to offer. If bloat gets to bad start with .25mgsED or .5mgs EOD and with what you are running I think that will be sufficient.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
No keep running the Proviron because of the many benfits that it has to offer. If bloat gets to bad start with .25mgsED or .5mgs EOD and with what you are running I think that will be sufficient.
Great, I'll give that a shot then. :)

Thanks again for the support bro.