adderall & cycling - AnabolicMinds.com

adderall & cycling

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

adderall & cycling

a few months back my dr. put me on this stuff to see how it worked out for certain issues. In the end I decided it wasn't worth all the muscle I lost and the anxiety it would sometimes bring. However, I think it might be worth taking if I were also using gear.

Now IF blood pressure levels were not a problem, would one be better using this while on, during pct, or neither?

I could see how it would help keep you lean while on, but on top of blood pressure issues, it would get in the way of your appetite unless the gear could override that.

I could also see how waiting until pct would keep your spirits high and your energy up, but all that norepinephrine and resulting cortisol and appetite reduction could absolutely destroy your gains I would think.

Anyone care to offer opinions or advice?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    a few months back my dr. put me on this stuff to see how it worked out for certain issues. In the end I decided it wasn't worth all the muscle I lost and the anxiety it would sometimes bring. However, I think it might be worth taking if I were also using gear.

Now IF blood pressure levels were not a problem, would one be better using this while on, during pct, or neither?

I could see how it would help keep you lean while on, but on top of blood pressure issues, it would get in the way of your appetite unless the gear could override that.

I could also see how waiting until pct would keep your spirits high and your energy up, but all that norepinephrine and resulting cortisol and appetite reduction could absolutely destroy your gains I would think.

Anyone care to offer opinions or advice?
    If your trying to bulk it would be detrimental, for a cut I could see the value.Not taking into consideration the side effects.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    If your trying to bulk it would be detrimental
    lol, ya think?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

What is wrong with you? Seriously, you have to be the creepiest little weirdo on AM. If you have to be on a bunch of meds and **** then thats "God's" way of telling you that you shouldnt be a bodybuilder, much less one on cycle. Some of us just cant function without a **** ton of meds, and would be better off sticking to dungeons and dragons.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

LoL!robdog!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol, ya think?
    So you wanna use it for a cut?? All you said was it "could help you stay lean on cycle". Maybee you could diet and not have to worry about putting more harmful drugs on top of steroids into your body.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    What is wrong with you? Seriously, you have to be the creepiest little weirdo on AM. If you have to be on a bunch of meds and **** then thats "God's" way of telling you that you shouldnt be a bodybuilder, much less one on cycle. Some of us just cant function without a **** ton of meds, and would be better off sticking to dungeons and dragons.
    wow, now there's some constructive posting. Pardon me for thinking about using legally Rx'd medications that already have a benefit for me, I know that's so much worse than winging it with some clen that was sourced through some shady website like many other people do. Oh wait, maybe I could try some mysterious kitchen sink 'fat burner' pill that probably has unlisted crap in it we don't know about like those mentioned in a recent thread here. they have pretty labels and you can buy them at supp shops and gyms, so they're nice and socially acceptable. By the way, if one brief use of amphetamines implies one 'can't function without a bunch of meds', if you've ever taken any ephedra/ephedrine based stims, you'd be lumped into that same group. If you find that hard to believe, do some chemistry research.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

So you wanna use it for a cut?? All you said was it "could help you stay lean on cycle". Maybee you could diet and not have to worry about putting more harmful drugs on top of steroids into your body.
    yeah I'm aware that calorie restriction works great for leaning out, yet plenty of people still use stims.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Thanks for the rep Nightwanderer!
    I would think that you'd know better as the addies are gonna jack the **** out of your BP as it is and you want to stack it on top of gear? Use your head man! I was on addy 10's and 20's a few years back because I really had/have ADHD. My head always felt like it was going to pop like a balloon, My Doc bumped me to 30's and I lost a **** load of weight becasue it kills your appetite, and I was always on edge, paranoid, and had severe insomnia so I got off 'em after about 6 months after a 2nd Doctor took my BP during a routine visit. Hope that answers your question? I wouldn't do it if I were you. You're asking for trouble!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

yeah I'm aware that calorie restriction works great for leaning out, yet plenty of people still use stims.
    Yes but not everybody uses Amphetamines. Does it actually get you high when you take it just curious.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

My Doc had my on Ritalin during college.....I think it is pretty similar to Adderall, but can't say for certain since I've never taken it. If they are similar, I personally think ephedra is a better option if it is still available. I got ripped on the old "Ripped Fuel" by Twinlab, but amphetamines like Ritalin and Adderall will kill your appetite and muscle.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Yes but not everybody uses Amphetamines. Does it actually get you high when you take it just curious.
    not to the extreme it does for most people, no. I do feel an initial mood elevation and rush, but at the same time it seems to help me sit still and finish what I start because I get a bit more absorbed into what I'm doing. My doctor claims people with legit cases of ADD/ADHD tend to react this way. (I was diagnosed very young and never considered taking anything for it til now) like I said in my first post, it's something I chose not to continue with long term, one reason being I lost a lot of muscle weight. That got me to wondering why the bodybuilding community uses equally potent stims (clen, etc) when excessive catabolism is always a concern. So I simply thought to ask as to the hows and whys one might go about properly and safely using such a stimulant in conjunction with anabolics, if it's even a realistic possibility. If it's not, I'd appreciate input on how long after pct one would want to wait before resuming whatever stimulants they're using. I'm just interested in furthering my knowledge most of all. If I've given people the impression I'm one of those guys that simply hops on to whatever substance they can get their hands on to 'get huge/shredded', etc, they'd be mistaken. I certainly don't expect to get bashed on for it by anyone on a forum like this. In general I would call it hypocritical to say the least.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. adderall and AAS...
    By n8te in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:53 PM
  2. HGH and AdderaLL
    By rprimo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 12:16 AM
  3. Adderall and Epi
    By mawalega in forum Anabolics