what is propadrol?

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
ive been investigating non-methyls and stuff easy on the liver, and i see people sayin they lookin foward to tryin propadrol but i really anit heard any solid info from someone whos tried it. i was going to hit the gym hard w/ only cellmass(CEE),truemass(weightgainer), and this propadrol and lots of water and crazy hard ass lifting. just curious what to expect and how to take it?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
ive been investigating non-methyls and stuff easy on the liver, and i see people sayin they lookin foward to tryin propadrol but i really anit heard any solid info from someone whos tried it. i was going to hit the gym hard w/ only cellmass(CEE),truemass(weightgainer), and this propadrol and lots of water and crazy hard ass lifting. just curious what to expect and how to take it?
I never seen any logs with people running it by itself. I hear the strength gains are good and it comes on fast. Do a search and you should find alot of info.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
some people say cissus because of joint pain, is their any non-methylated to make this a more wet gain for a strength and "bulking" run? im afraid if its non-methylated i cant find any good wet gain to stack with

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
some people say cissus because of joint pain, is their any non-methylated to make this a more wet gain for a strength and "bulking" run? im afraid if its non-methylated i cant find any good wet gain to stack with
Alot of people stack it with Haladrol clone. I think EST made it to colpliment there hemadrol.

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
i would have no problem with test sus or if their was a such thing as injectible turanabol i just havent got out much to see my friends who got errverything. ive never done AAS but i think im gonna go see my bro and have him pin me, unless i can delay that with a unmethalayted drug to get some wet gains

johnny411

johnny411

Awards
im gonna delay im doing ok w/ just my protien, l-arginine, creatine, lots of food i guess i just want it all and patience is easier said than done, but dont get me wrong once i put on some more weight and strength then im gonna wanna push it to the nex one, then the nex one

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
RogerBob Cycle Logs 0