Steroid Scare Tactics?

Bodybuilder20

Awards
I was recently reading about the law and how it applies to steroids, and I read something that was shocking. Being as someone who has never bought before, I noticed how it said that some people who order online get their packages seized by customs. Not a surprise to me, but then it went on to say that some of these seizures actually lead to arrests and convictions. Could this actually happen? Couldn't people get this stuff shipped to them by accident and stuff like that? How can they do this and if so, does anybody know if it has actually happened to anyone or is this just scare tactics for me to try and get me to buy these peoples books and tapes and stuff.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
seems possible that this would happen. Seems more likely that gov is going after people ordering large amounts.

If I ever order any controlled substance, its going to a P.O. box somewhere and I"m ordering it from a public library computer with a money order or something like that...

It may not be untraceable, but it will surely make it more difficult and a waste of time.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If I ever order any controlled substance, its going to a P.O. box somewhere and I"m ordering it from a public library computer with a money order or something like that...

It may not be untraceable, but it will surely make it more difficult and a waste of time.
most won't ship to p.o. boxes (which require an id to rent btw)
and library computers often require you to swipe your library card or sign in with staff, so you'd have to steal someone else's card and hope there's no cameras in the computer area. your best bet is to spoof your IP and MAC address (or 'borrow' a pc/pda) while wardriving on someone else's open wireless network, and accessing the supplier site through a chain of proxies. :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
order it from a laptop at a female friends house(its obvious a petite 110 pounds girl isnt going to pin test....), do it using a "in cognito " browser option, then CC clean the computer(erases all cookies and traces) then rotate her IP. Pay with money order or whatnot, but have it shipped to an old lady in your neighborhood you can depend on and trust. Let the package arrive, and have it addressed with the wrong name anyhow, save for her last name, wrong first. Make sure no male in her family has that first name though or is into body building.

And dont order anything massive at once.

Never use credit card.

Feds can lick by dingless..... I hate our government.

It would be completely impossible to hunt you down. Well...99.9%, but if you know much about Trojans......

Most people get a stupid seizure letter and fined. Depends how much of a prick the guy on duty wants to be.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yes they can do a controlled delivery and if you accept the package you can and will be arrested. Never accept the package if someone delivers it and or asks you to sign.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes they can do a controlled delivery and if you accept the package you can and will be arrested. Never accept the package if someone delivers it and or asks you to sign.
That's the truth.
You play the game, and sometimes you may lose. But when you win - damn, it feels good. ;)

However, if you think that any "Ghost Account" is untracable, you may want to rethink that. That's all I'll say.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That's the truth.
You play the game, and sometimes you may lose. But when you win - damn, it feels good. ;)

However, if you think that any "Ghost Account" is untracable, you may want to rethink that. That's all I'll say.
make every thing trace back to someone you hate ^.^ and yeah make sure your source does agrees to a no signature. easy tell tale And sometimes the packaged has a device in it that alerts them when its opened. then they come in and uh oh spaghettios.

This is why I say have someone unfeasible receive the packaged on accident. Tis a game of cat n mouse. But if you randomize everything it makes it harder for the cat to find you. Not saying it cant. But using someones computer 20 miles away, having it delivered a mile away. Leave it sit there for a week then pick er up. cut into the side of the box, Take only the contents with you. *install them into something* unfeasible. Like into a table leg your helping move. Or into a A TV. Pop open an old game system like a sega gen, or an older xbox of the gamecube and hide it in there when you need to get it.

Wear boots, if the stuff is skinny enough have your boots(through a few layers) be where from the front of the inside you can slid amps down into it or whatnot.

You can be as paranoid as you like. And creativity adds a bit of flava to the game :) take apart a George foreman grilling machine, whammo. The options are endless.

There is always a risk though. I have a friend though who said I could send anything to his address. :D

Wooty woot. Find a....router, who can medically prove that touching a steroid would kill him. Someone older, Some one who's medical condition would make taking a steroid equal instant death. And make sure they follow the no signing policy.

Herd

Awards
order it from a laptop at a female friends house(its obvious a petite 110 pounds girl isnt going to pin test....), do it using a "in cognito " browser option, then CC clean the computer(erases all cookies and traces) then rotate her IP. Pay with money order or whatnot, but have it shipped to an old lady in your neighborhood you can depend on and trust. Let the package arrive, and have it addressed with the wrong name anyhow, save for her last name, wrong first. Make sure no male in her family has that first name though or is into body building.
Just use TOR, the onion router anonymity network.

Many packages coming from overseas must be signed for.

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
You should qualify that. If the package was sent without signature confirmation, "never accept the package if someone delivers it and or asks you to sign." A lot of international sources ship using methods that require a signature upon delivery.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Just go to your local gym and find some Ronnie Coleman lookin mofo and hit him up.lol