Stackin PH and Test

Kaoticsoljaki

Awards
Ok so im new to this forum and I just finished my first Test E Deca Cycle 500/400 mg for 10 weeks...great results 30 pounds gained....now im woundering if pharmones will fit nicley into my next cycle....Im going to run Test e 500 mg again but am looking to gain straingth and thin out...but nothing insane...I was going for Stanzonal for 5 weeks at the end but because everything is kinda shut down right now (via the mail) I only have acess to test....So what are my option and I appreciate the help heres some stats.....5'7 160 pounds BF Somewhere between 5 and 8 % been training about 5 years and the last 6 months have been incredible leaps and gains as I have pushed my body to the max...focusing on diet (carp/protien intake) , New formes of increasing muscle mass (hypertrophy-specific training), and just pushing it....So only serious responses need take the time to answer....Can I have with your recommendation a sample of my cycle to run with Test for 10 weeks and recovery for that recommended cycle....Thank you

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
I suggest: kickstart with Halodrol for 4 to 6 weeks.

2 weeks after last injection start tpc with nolva.

Kaoticsoljaki

Awards
Thnx
Reputation: Milder than superdrol or pheraplex. Modest gains in mass and strength. Most users take this as part of a cutting cycle.
Ill do more research on this subject but it sounds good...if anyone else has a suggestion let me know

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I would not use halodrol to kickstart a Test E cycle. Halodrol takes far too long to really kick in to be an effective kickstarter. About the time it really starts working, the test is doing its thing.

I'd go with something a bit quicker acting. Maybe Epi/Havoc or P-Plex.

Just my .02

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
mdrol for sure as a kick starter, plenty of ppl have done it.

but for real, u were 130lbs when u stated ur test/deca cycle?? i dont care how short u are, that was a retarded idea

Kaoticsoljaki

Awards
mdrol for sure as a kick starter, plenty of ppl have done it.

but for real, u were 130lbs when u stated ur test/deca cycle?? i dont care how short u are, that was a retarded idea
Did you read my body fat? I was at 5% then went back up to about 13 with the added weight and then shredded it back down....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Did you read my body fat? I was at 5% then went back up to about 13 with the added weight and then shredded it back down....
doesnt matter...learn to lift and eat....if you went from 5% to 13% on your cycle that means that nearly all the weight you gained was fat...

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
So you are 160 pounds, before or after you gained 30 pounds?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Geez...

130 and 5% and the first thought that came across your mind was "I'm going to run a deca cyle!"?

How about "hey, I'm going to start eating 5000 calories a day and see where that takes me!"?

Edit:

Just a little math here...
When you were 130 at 5% you had about 123 of LBM
Then you ran your cycle of Deca
160 and 13% = 140 of LBM.

And a 17lb gain from a DECA cycle when you're 130... Well, thats just almost horrible.