Oxyguno/Phera Flex stack,...too much?

stayfit2008

Awards
curios about this combination. Oxyguno being a wet compound stacked with Phere Flex,..is this a decent stack for retaining strength and size while cutting?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oxyguno is a halodrol clone...about as far from wet as it gets...phera, on the other hand is usually pretty wet...i would just run the oxy for cuttin...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
plus spectra force labs suck...id run somebody elses halodrol if you havent already bought it

stayfit2008

Awards
already on the cycle,...if you dont mind me asking,..does the Oxy and Phera flex cancel each other out? or are the andrgenic side effects too harsh? since running the cycle my joints have been painful,..started fish oil yesterday,..hope this helps.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no they dont cancel each other out but the halodrol will cut out some of the bloat from the phera...you are running two methyls together tho...hope you arent drinkin and used liver supps...as far as your joints go that could be from a couple of diff things, but answer is the same...get a joint supp along with your fish oil...im usin animal flex right now and like it...i add an extra 100mgs of hyaluronic acid tho

stayfit2008

Awards
I am taking Milk Thistle and sesamin, along with triflex from GNC. I have a PCT of Nolva coming. I was more or less doing this stack for a muscle gain while adding a bit more macros to my diet.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your doin okay...not familiar with triflex...but if its not helpin the joints you may wanna change it up...your stacks okay tho...good luck

stayfit2008

Awards
Mooch, thanks alot,...judging by these forums and your constant input you seem to be a very knowledgable guy and dedicated to lending unbiased information,...reps !

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nahhh...i just get really bored at work...but thanks tho bro