Help With Epistane PCT

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I plan on running an Epistane cycle at the beginning of February. I will start pre loading support supps. 2 weeks before my cycle on January 14 which will consist of:

Anablic Innovations cycle support
Hawthorne Berry
Saw Palmetto
ZMA

I plan on running Epistane 20/30/30/40 and will continue to use support supps during the cycle/ throughout PCT.

For PCT, I will be using nolva and either 6 oxo or I Force Reversitol. My question is, How do you think I should dose my PCT in order to get the best hormonal regulation possible after the cycle?

I have read alot of things about guys getting gyno rebound due to improper PCT dosing due to Epistanes unique abiltiy to already suppress estrogen at a high rate. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I plan on running an Epistane cycle at the beginning of February. I will start pre loading support supps. 2 weeks before my cycle on January 14 which will consist of:

Hawthorne Berry
Saw Palmetto
ZMA

I plan on running Epistane 20/30/30/40 and will continue to use support supps during the cycle/ throughout PCT.

For PCT, I will be using nolva and either 6 oxo or I Force Reversitol. My question is, How do you think I should dose my PCT in order to get the best hormonal regulation possible after the cycle?

I have read alot of things about guys getting gyno rebound due to improper PCT dosing due to Epistanes unique abiltiy to already suppress estrogen at a high rate. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi bro no need to add more hawthorne berry or saw palmetto as Cycle Support has plenty. For pct I would do Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and you could do 6 oxo starting week 3 of pct and taper the dose down each week.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi bro no need to add more hawthorne berry or saw palmetto as Cycle Support has plenty. For pct I would do Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and you could do 6 oxo starting week 3 of pct and taper the dose down each week.
this is a great idea!!!

i second this pct.

i wouldnt go over 300mg for 6oxo. id run it 300 mg for 4 weeks and taper down the last few days.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks alot for the help. I've been scrambling around trying to make sure I do this right. Your advice is greatly appreciated.

willwes

willwes

Awards
are we talking NOLVA or gaspari's NOVA? every site I hit for nolva, I need a script. I can't find this **** anywhere!!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
why not.........and i know i'm gonna get bashed for this but i really like stating my opinion.....it feels good after holding back for so long.

don't pre-load anything......

just run epistane

40/40/40/40/50/50

PCT

clomid
50/50/50

simple
seriously epi is stupid mild

i think you people get too nervous about liver toxicity and side effects.

that's all you really NEED to do.

the rest is no NEEDED.

however, you can use liver support and hawthorne berry but really it's not needed.

so what are you gonna tell me?
that he's gonna die if he ran that?

that he's gonna be shut down to all hell?
common

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
That's interesting Ibanez I was going to run epistane 30/40/40/40 but felt it might be a bit high.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
third that

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why not.........and i know i'm gonna get bashed for this but i really like stating my opinion.....it feels good after holding back for so long.

don't pre-load anything......

just run epistane

40/40/40/40/50/50

PCT

clomid
50/50/50

simple
seriously epi is stupid mild

i think you people get too nervous about liver toxicity and side effects.

that's all you really NEED to do.

the rest is no NEEDED.

however, you can use liver support and hawthorne berry but really it's not needed.

so what are you gonna tell me?
that he's gonna die if he ran that?

that he's gonna be shut down to all hell?
common

you know ibanez, i respect your opinion and i respect what you have been saying in all your posts. but i disagree with a lot of them. not saying anyone is right or wrong because im always open to new ideas BUT,

a methylated steriod does impact the liver signifigantly, will it kill you not to run any support? probably not, but in doing soo you can protect your liver and the liver is responsible for a lot of things in the body. it can also drop you HDL and RAISE LDL and total cholesterol to DANGEROUS levels.

As far as being shut down, yea he WILL be shut down, will he be shut down to the point where he cant recover without an OTC PCT, probably not, but we play the better safe then sorry route.

Preloading is a common practice. why? becuase it takes a while for these herbs and supplements to build up and create an effect.

Steroids and other things can raise you BP into dangerous territory, and you ALWAYS want proper precaution, whether it be an ACE inhibitor or hawthorne berries to protect you somewhat from a stroke and other problems

FuturePilot even though taking support supps couldnt do squats because it would raise his pressure dagerously high to the point he would have to stop.

your doses on EPI although not extremely high can effect everyone different. although i dont think 20mg is much, it may be for some people, and a lot of peoples sweet spot is 40mg, and after that the sides kick in, whether it be severe back pumps, lethargy or shedding, its better to start low and get your tolerance and see how you react.

your cycle made easy, can really cause someone a lot of side effect especially to a new comer reading, while i respect what your saying and i didnt want to answer to your post i felt that there were somethings that needed to be said out in the open. not directly toward you but in general because i dont want to get into any E fight or anything and thats not how i roll i just wanted to let EVERYONE know why we have common practice and its all we can do until something better comes along

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
the reason why i said don't pre-load anything is look at all he was planning to pre-load

Hawthorne Berry
Saw Palmetto
ZMA

seriously, that is a LOT of money. i guess its because i'm used to running real gear and know how much is costs to run a safe cycle. when you put all these supplements together, you're spending WAY more money than most people spend to run some test and an oral with proper PCT.

if he would pre-load something to be on the safe side, i would suggest pre-loading hawthorne berries for blood pressure, and liv52 for the liver.

IMHO, that's all you really need.

and thank you guys for dissagreeing with me but still respecting me. i get a lot of disrepect here on these boards.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the reason why i said don't pre-load anything is look at all he was planning to pre-load

Hawthorne Berry
Saw Palmetto
ZMA

seriously, that is a LOT of money. i guess its because i'm used to running real gear and know how much is costs to run a safe cycle. when you put all these supplements together, you're spending WAY more money than most people spend to run some test and an oral with proper PCT.

if he would pre-load something to be on the safe side, i would suggest pre-loading hawthorne berries for blood pressure, and liv52 for the liver.

IMHO, that's all you really need.

and thank you guys for dissagreeing with me but still respecting me. i get a lot of disrepect here on these boards.

hawthorne and NAC he can preload, and then run the cycle support during the cycle.
what we werre arguing was the use of preloading in general, not what he was preloading.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Guys thanks for all the input... I'm really trying to make this cycle both safe and efficient so I will definitely take both of your advice into account (Crazyfool and Ibanez). I'm definitely going to preload with support supps and continue them throughout the cycle... Do you guys think 4 weeks is too short for Epi or should I bump it to 5?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys thanks for all the input... I'm really trying to make this cycle both safe and efficient so I will definitely take both of your advice into account (Crazyfool and Ibanez). I'm definitely going to preload with support supps and continue them throughout the cycle... Do you guys think 4 weeks is too short for Epi or should I bump it to 5?
start with 4 weeks and go up to 5 if you feel its necessary

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
this is a great idea!!!

i second this pct.

i wouldnt go over 300mg for 6oxo. id run it 300 mg for 4 weeks and taper down the last few days.
Why wouldn't you go over 300mg of 6oxo if you don't mind me asking? Just wondering cause I'm in day 2 of epistane pct and I'm taking 500mg of 6oxo along wit sustain alpha and 3000mg of trib. And yes I have nolva on hand just in case

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why wouldn't you go over 300mg of 6oxo if you don't mind me asking? Just wondering cause I'm in day 2 of epistane pct and I'm taking 500mg of 6oxo along wit sustain alpha and 3000mg of trib. And yes I have nolva on hand just in case

at some doses(600mg) its shown to increase estro i believe (i have the sutdy on my other comp ill post on here later,

i feel that 300mg is the perfect dose.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
hawthorne and NAC he can preload, and then run the cycle support during the cycle.
what we werre arguing was the use of preloading in general, not what he was preloading.
yeah i realize that

i contradicted myself.

i guess you've finally convinced me that pre-loading is a briliant idea.:thumbsup:
cheers!!

EDIT: in that case, extra hawthorne would not be necessary because i believe cycle support already has hawthorne in it correct?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i realize that

i contradicted myself.

i guess you've finally convinced me that pre-loading is a briliant idea.:thumbsup:
cheers!!

EDIT: in that case, extra hawthorne would not be necessary because i believe cycle support already has hawthorne in it correct?

yep!:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xPresidentx Post Cycle Therapy 17
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 2
Supplements 15
The Yolkster Anabolics 18