Liv52 Profile

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Got some PMs about this stuff and oral PH and oral AAS use, so I took the liberty of providing a Liv52 profile and the intentions it has when ingested. ALA & Milk Thistle are also great choices for liver protection during oral cycles. At the bottom is a excellent site to get Liv52 very cheap, here you go:

Liv.52:

Liv.52 simply ensures optimum liver function. Through the protection of the hepatic parenchyma, and by way of its potent antioxidant properties, the product acts as a powerful detoxification agent. It neutralizes all kinds of toxins and poisons from food, water, air and medications- all sources of detrimental effects on the liver. Counteracting those hard-to-avoid poisons and therefore protecting one of the body's most important organs, Liv.52 has enormous health benefits for everyone.

Liv.52 was introduced in 1955 as a specially formulated liver support product. Since then, Liv.52 has been sold worldwide and is widely recognized by thousands of health professionals as one of the most effective liver formulas, with beneficial affects reported in over 300 studies on a wide variety of cases. Alcohol users particularly found Liv.52 helped them maintain a healthier liver. It also helps people taking allopathic medications who want to protect themselves against the damaging hepa-toxic side effects of those medications.

Main Ingredients
Himalaya ProSelect formulas are derived from traditional ayurvedic remedies whose key ingredients are combined to achieve safe and synergistic effects. One active ingredient may be buffered by others, while certain ingredients play the role as adjuvants by strengthening the digestive system or helping to remove wastes. Others are included to increase bioavailabilty and enhance absorption. No single active constituent has the broad activity of the entire plant and no single plant has the activity and safety of carefully formulated blends.

Capers (Capparis spinosa) - Well-documented hepatic stimulant and protector. Improves the functional efficiency of the liver.

Wild Chicory (Cichorium intybus) - Powerful hepatic stimulant, increases bile secretion, acts on liver glycogen and promotes digestion.

Black Nightshade (Solanum nigrum) – Promotes liver and kidney health and has shown hepatoprotective activity in cases of toxicity induced by drugs and chemicals.

Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) – Tonic for heart and liver. Regulates hepatic cholesterol biosynthesis.

Negro Coffee (Cassia occidentalis) – Digestive and hepatic tonic.

Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) – Stimulative tonic for the liver.

Tamarisk (Tamarix gallica) - Hepatic stimulant; also provides digestive support

Recommended Dosage:
Directions for Tablets: Take 1 or 2 tablets twice a day, preferably with meals.

Caution: Keep out of direct light and out of reach of children. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results. Allow several weeks for full benefits.

For more info. and where to purchase, go to: http://www.hmdistributor.com/level.itml/icOid/61

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lecithin, also, is highly benificial, preventing fat buidup in the liver.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ahh...Another good one JB...I use Nature's Way Lecithin...found this link in my database from iherb.com a great on-line vitamin store, they have good deals on letithin, here's a link and some information on it:

http://www.iherb.com/nwlecithin.html

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Liver Pro is what I have been using.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff YJ, I use milk thistle all the time (a little paranoid about liver issues I guess), but I may try this for awhile to change up. Seems like a great add-on for oral cycles, or year round if you're a nut like me :)