Post cycle question

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been doing a t-1 cycle for 5 weeks.I plan to end it at 6.Would there be any advantage of starting my clomid now to get a head start or am I better waiting 3 more days til the T-1 cycle is over...ThANX

size

Awards
  • Established
Start it a few hours after your last application.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
with prohormones, i've always started my post cycle, the last 2-3 days of a cycle to avoid heavy rebounds from the stop of extra test in your body.
Sage

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanx guy's so sage you think a 2 or 3 day overlap is ok and the clomid will still work even though im still using T-1.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
i start my 6oxo or Nolva the first day post cycle.

jaketparker

Awards
I start chlomid at the end of the last day of cycle, I think what this is all going to come down to is preference....

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How much Clomid do you take PCT from a typical 2 week M1T cycle?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I would go with nolva, but, as for coming off of a 2 week M 1-T cycle, I think a week to two weeks is plenty, although probaly overdoing it, but it will not hurt you to do extra PCT.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I would go with nolva, but, as for coming off of a 2 week M 1-T cycle, I think a week to two weeks is plenty, although probaly overdoing it, but it will not hurt you to do extra PCT.
I agree a week or two of Nolva would be good

phil216

Awards
  • Established
what about PCT with a 30 day cycle of 20mg of M1T and 12squirts of 4aderm, I'm thinking Nolva? any advice

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
what about PCT with a 30 day cycle of 20mg of M1T and 12squirts of 4aderm, I'm thinking Nolva? any advice
4 weeks of nolva def

40mgs for first 2 weeks and 20mgs for last 2 weeks