- 11-26-2003, 11:36 AM
I don't know a whole lot about chemistry so this might be a stupid idea, but it sounds interesting to me. With all the methyl-ph's out now and new ones coming, how about methylating 6-oxo or formestane for a super anti-estrogen? Or maybe 7-keto or it's derivitives. Could create a super potent compound??? Does anybody know what these compounds would do or if they exist?
- 11-26-2003, 02:17 PM
- 11-26-2003, 02:33 PM
i dont think methyling a product would necessarily make them stronger....but more bioavilable for sure.
11-26-2003, 04:16 PM
yeah it's not gonna make them strong anti-es
it just makes them more bio-available so they wont' get broken down into being useless.
11-26-2003, 04:52 PM
11-26-2003, 11:55 PM
exactly. therefore its kinda pointless.. especially when things ilke nolva and such are so cheap..Originally posted by mass_builder
also more liver toxic
Ultradrol Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...pressured.html
11-28-2003, 08:39 AM
Remember, these compounds have to fit inside a receptor and any substituent addition will affect its ability to bind.
As was posted above, with the availability of liquid research products there is no need for methylated 6-oxo.
Similar Forum Threads
- By spshond in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-07-2008, 09:08 PM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2004, 12:43 PM
- By Body FX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-08-2003, 10:40 AM
- By jayrebb617 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2003, 02:31 PM
- By wildcat24 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2003, 08:03 PM